I predict a big win tonight...

Surprised how many thought we`d actually get a result tonight . i for one totally expected a loss tonight .
Convinced if Everton had not had all those early season injuries 4th spot would have been tied up by them now .

BIG WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my arse. been watching how shite we are, ireland discrace, kompany absolutly shit, only tevez again putting a shift in....................and as for santa cruz, he couldnt hit a fuckin barn door fron 2 yards..................what a discgrace, when the rags call us shitty city, they are only watching matches like tonight.....................cos tonight we have been fuckin shit.

no wonder tickets today were only a tenner,

anyone that bought one should ask for a re-fund!!!!!!!!!!

Blueranger1 said:
Surprised how many thought we`d actually get a result tonight . i for one totally expected a loss tonight .
Convinced if Everton had not had all those early season injuries 4th spot would have been tied up by them now .

Yeah I wasn't expecting much from tonight, Everton play a tight game, and we haven't got the players to break teams down.

Never fear though, we're still right up there!

On another forum I predicted 2/2 at best.

The problem is that we struggle against teams that have some real foundations and Everton are one of them.

In a way Moyes was correct. They have/had the benefit of several years under the same regime with the team/club mentality that goes with that.

Money does not always buy instant success, but with the money AND foundations we are building our future is much better than any other Prem Club at this moment in time.

633584874300937929-facepalm.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.