I predict a big win tonight...

bluemoonno1 said:
Dont know why but I feel we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals tonight, shut moyes up and let sky and the prem league know we are getting fourth and staying there,

bring it on,,,,

It has been brought.

Prediction FAIL.

bluemoonno1 said:
Dont know why but I feel we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals tonight, shut moyes up and let sky and the prem league know we are getting fourth and staying there,

bring it on,,,,

Well you certainly nailed that!

efc1878 blue said:
I told you all you would get beat and I'D BE BACK :)

No need to rub it in, i'm sure they feel bad enough already, it might easily have gone the other way.

licker said:
efc1878 blue said:
I told you all you would get beat and I'D BE BACK :)

No need to rub it in, i'm sure they feel bad enough already, it might easily have gone the other way.

hows that possible one shot on goal doesn't make two goals haha and that shot was hitting the crossbar

efc1878 blue said:
licker said:

hows that possible one shot on goal doesn't make two goals haha and that shot was hitting the crossbar

I think you need to go back to your own forum. You are welcome to a bit of 'gloat' time at our expense, but your time is limited boy and I can guarantee that over the next few years, your club will spend all their time looking up our arses and the best you can hope for is that you get to wipe them from time to time. Good result for you last night, but that was your cup final mate. You will spend the next few years floating around 10th - 5th and being the slightly above average team that you have been ever since Golum arrived.
He may have been there 8 years and he has turned average players into better than average players and you have become the dullest team to watch (apart from stoke) in the premiership.
Moyes talks about a lack of class. He must have been looking in the mirror when he said that. Moyes, Neville et al lack any sense of class. They get off by making pathetic quotes in the newspapers and wallowing in their blandness. Moyes has the passion of a coma and the nearest he gets to class is a 'stamp'

bluesimon said:
efc1878 blue said:

I think you need to go back to your own forum. You are welcome to a bit of 'gloat' time at our expense, but your time is limited boy and I can guarantee that over the next few years, your club will spend all their time looking up our arses and the best you can hope for is that you get to wipe them from time to time. Good result for you last night, but that was your cup final mate. You will spend the next few years floating around 10th - 5th and being the slightly above average team that you have been ever since Golum arrived.
He may have been there 8 years and he has turned average players into better than average players and you have become the dullest team to watch (apart from stoke) in the premiership.
Moyes talks about a lack of class. He must have been looking in the mirror when he said that. Moyes, Neville et al lack any sense of class. They get off by making pathetic quotes in the newspapers and wallowing in their blandness. Moyes has the passion of a coma and the nearest he gets to class is a 'stamp'

yeh yeh Real madrid spent 200 million and still didn't win the coveted champions league..funny how a lot of pundits have said we're a good team to watch...boring me now with all that crap like you lot play the beautiful game

Well done, your game plan was excellent,youve got some good players,and you just beat a half decent team away from home,nothing unusual with that in the prem,now return to your own site,and we will see you next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.