I remember when we were s@@t

MCFC BOB said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e58rdYk1rPE[/youtube]

wtf? hardly terrible that team. distin, fowler, swp, dunne, tarnat and bosvelt.

id say that was one of the better teams we have had in the past 30 odd years

forevermancity said:
MCFC BOB said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e58rdYk1rPE[/youtube]

wtf? hardly terrible that team. distin, fowler, swp, dunne, tarnat and bosvelt.

id say that was one of the better teams we have had in the past 30 odd years

Welcome to BOB

I remember a game against Reading a few years back, that we lost 2-0 at the Etihad. I travelled over for that game, and we were truly dreadful. Then, to top that, I flew back to Dublin that night and set off on the 130 mile drive back home, in the thickest fog I ever saw. Took me nearly 5 hours to do a 2.5 hour drive...a fucking horrendous day.

jimharri said:
I remember a game against Reading a few years back, that we lost 2-0 at the Etihad. I travelled over for that game, and we were truly dreadful. Then, to top that, I flew back to Dublin that night and set off on the 130 mile drive back home, in the thickest fog I ever saw. Took me nearly 5 hours to do a 2.5 hour drive...a fucking horrendous day.
Reminds me of losing a midweek game away at Birmingham. Heskey scored the winner. Car broke down twice on the way home. Didn't get home till about 7 the next morning.

We never win at home and we never win away
We lost last week and we’ll lose again today
Our cupboard is empty, empty and bare
But we are Man City and we don’t really care
Home or away it makes little difference
We cannot attack and we have no defence
We are away next week and yes we’ll lose
But we are Man City the team that we choose.

Happy days ?

carlosthejackal said:
Losing to Bury at home, Frank Clarkes white hanky.

Season tickets ripped up and thrown on the pitch. At this time Bury were like the rags reserve team which made it worse. Blues go on about York away, but for me this was the worst of times - at maine rd as well.

Helmet Cole said:
carlosthejackal said:

Season tickets ripped up and thrown on the pitch. At this time Bury were like the rags reserve team which made it worse. Blues go on about York away, but for me this was the worst of times - at maine rd as well.
Didn't someone have a heart attack in the stands when bury scored?

davymcfc said:
Helmet Cole said:
carlosthejackal said:

Lucky bastard presumably didn't watch the rest of the game.

Helmet Cole said:
davymcfc said:
Helmet Cole said:

Lucky bastard presumably didn't watch the rest of the game.
I was lucky because I only just started watching city at that point. I suppose it was onwards and upwards from there...apart from the relegation that followed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.