I.S take town on Syrian/Turkish border.

Prestwich_Blue said:
dazdon said:
blue underpants said:
Another 'British' Jihadi twat has gone to the virgins in the sky, what makes it better though is this one was a rag as well
Kabir Ahmed from Derby blew himself up in a truck bomb suicide mission in Iraq the other day killing dozens, his Mother said ''he was very brave'' no he wasn't Mrs Ahmed he was a cretin and a twat, a well known Islamist on the streets of Derby who had a hatred of the West and homosexuals in particular
Well known to police how did he get out of Derby and end up in Iraq? not that I give a fuck it's one less of the twats

I think this when a British member of the IDF gets it as well.
I don't think there's too many British Muslim extremists in the IDF.

You're right there isn't.

Peshmerga forces have broken the I.S. siege of Mount Sinjar, freeing hundreds of Yazidis who have been trapped on the mountain for months
The Kurds also say that I.S. morale is at an all time low and they are preparing to attack the Jihadis on all fronts including Kobani and Mosul

Kurdish fighters have now driven out the Islamic vermin from Kobani and their flag is now flying on the hill where the I.S. flag flew for 4 months, hundreds of dead I.S. bodies littering the streets, no doubt some will have been executed by their own side before they fled

blue underpants said:
Kurdish fighters have now driven out the Islamic vermin from Kobani and their flag is now flying on the hill where the I.S. flag flew for 4 months, hundreds of dead I.S. bodies littering the streets, no doubt some will have been executed by their own side before they fled

can only say i hope the rats are now feeding on them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.