I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

i think a certain level of frustration from the supporters is justified. i know its about the journey, however for the amount of $ that has been shelled i jsut think its fair to expect a significant improvement in our performances home and away. particularly in the away games there are too many where we are just not competitive or committed. you could expect that from the old city but these games show we are limited in our progress.
It tends to be against the crap sides. against the top half the quality of our play (win or lose) is certainly evident, we are a match for anyone football wise, however when its up against a team that relies on determination and the physical aspects of the game, we pull our heads in and fail to adjust our game. spurs, bolton, everton, hull were recent performances where you would have thought it was the same old city and that is what winds the fans up, maybe the odd game - all teams have them, but we surely expect to have moved on from what theyve served up too often. I'm fully grateful of where we are but we still have a right to question when things arnt up to scratch.

gagiesotherhalf said:
The immaturity of the posters on here ( and I mean in age, not necessarily in attitude...although that has a lot to do with it) makes us all look like greedy impatient swine.
These kids (I mean the under 25's) haven't seen half the shit we older posters have had to put up with. They've never been locked in Millwall.
I am in fulsome agreement that our midfield is shonky to say the least.
But I wish most of the folk on here would take a breath and shut the feck up sometimes...i.e. putting your brain in gear before you engage your gob.
We can't win trophies at this stage of the season; Mark Hughes could not have possibly won us the league by November.
The good times will come.

Slightly naive and stereotypical post for an older blue really, i'm only 18 and my first game was at Lincoln city away and we lost 2-1, ive supported city through many bad times just like you and i may not have been locked in at millwall but ive seen many false dawns in my 12 years as a season ticket holder and still support city whole heartedly, if anything i would say older city fans i know are more pessimistic then most! In all honesty people may have a right to be frustrated, if our squad that sven left needed 250 million spent on it to drop down a place in the league last season and then struggle against the likes of hull and burnley this year i can understand why people may be getting slightly annoyed. I'm not saying a loss at hull means that mancini deserves sacking and i doubt many people on here really do but city is a passion and sometimes people react angrily when things go wrong, also this is a forum afterall, surely everyone is entitled to their opinion without being told by someone (over 25) to 'shut the feck up'
CTID

Barry Conlons wig said:
~snip~

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

I agree with your general idea, for myself I prefer constructive criticism than outright banter. However, two things that I would post about, but can not as my post count is still too low are the following.
1. Robinho really did piss me off. A player receiving such a large pay packet MUST commit themselves with body and soul to repay the club in service. He did nothing of the sort and as such received are real bitching from me.
2. And this is a general question. When was the last game we played really well. In that context I mean truly dominated a game like a top four team can do. From start to finish, clean sharp passing, impenetrable defense, and scoring at will. For myself I've still got to go back to Portsmouth '08 to find that game. I would like others opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.