I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is in 1 word, stability. For the first time for what seems like forever, we know have the financial clout. We sack MH. not the owners choice and bring in RB. Do we really know if its until the end of the season or long term, this creates uncertainty through the who;e club which is concerning. This summer we need to come together as a club and move forward. Until we do that we will carry on shooting ourselves in the foot.

S.E.H said:
Petetheblu said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!! Could neither of you see the cheeky wink at the end of the RAG comment. *tut...It took me ages to do it in the green and gold colours to!!! Hehehehehe!!!

Lol, was thinking the exact same thing, and Conlon's wig still hasn't seen it, he's still going mad at DD, ;)

I know, I'm gutted as it took me ages and it was really late to!! I expect that once he calms down he will be remorseful and apologise forthwith...Hehehe!!

PS Whats a tubthumber?

the goats backside said:
The problem is in 1 word, stability. For the first time for what seems like forever, we know have the financial clout. We sack MH. not the owners choice and bring in RB. Do we really know if its until the end of the season or long term, this creates uncertainty through the who;e club which is concerning. This summer we need to come together as a club and move forward. Until we do that we will carry on shooting ourselves in the foot.

I agree wholeheartedly, However it is only the media that has speculated that Booby manc is only here for 6 months, he has said on camera that he is here for 3.5 years, however anything can change in football management, we just need to stop believing the hyteria that the media produce... we are there to be shot at now and boy are the media shooting!!

Believe in City not the media!

Petetheblu said:
S.E.H said:
Lol, was thinking the exact same thing, and Conlon's wig still hasn't seen it, he's still going mad at DD, ;)

I know, I'm gutted as it took me ages and it was really late to!! I expect that once he calms down he will be remorseful and apologise forthwith...Hehehe!!

PS Whats a tubthumber?

It means to argue vigorously, It never started as an argument though, just a simple point of observation!!

I agree completely with the OP! I really hate the way a lot of the City fans act now, we SHOULD win EVERY game otherwise it's not good enough and the manager should be sacked! It's pathetic!

Its not about being invincible its the poor tactics he uses that have wound most blues up.
The OP mentions one bad game ,I don't think so we could have been 3-0 down to Pompey .
I would even go as far to say only one good game where we controlled the play at Wolves,besides that we have been average at best

Colins Bellend said:
Its not about being invincible its the poor tactics he uses that have wound most blues up.
The OP mentions one bad game ,I don't think so we could have been 3-0 down to Pompey .
I would even go as far to say only one good game where we controlled the play at Wolves,besides that we have been average at best

Blackburn at home when we won 4-1? We thrashed them from start to finish, they got a lucky goal at the end!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Colins Bellend said:

Blackburn at home when we won 4-1? We thrashed them from start to finish, they got a lucky goal at the end!

A lucky goal, what game were you watching?

Colins Bellend said:

I agree with you 100% the football is poor, I wont question the tactics though, because once the players seem to get the message they click and flowing football prevails, we have to put things in perspective though and realise that a brand new manager is introducing new tactics to a multilingual, multi national squad it takes time. In 89 we beat the fucking rags out of sight and most of them fuckers were calling for taggarts head...how many of them when questioned now after years of glory hunting will say they were one of the thousands that wanted rid!!!

Patience is a virtue, one that im learning many blues havnt got

S.E.H said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

A lucky goal, what game were you watching?

Given kicked it to Kompany who made a mistake, a lucky consolation goal! We thrashed them you obviously weren't watching it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.