I simply cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Bojinov The Bull said:
S.E.H said:
A lucky goal, what game were you watching?

Given kicked it to Kompany who made a mistake, a lucky consolation goal! We thrashed them you obviously weren't watching it!

Oh I aplogise, I thought you meant out 4th goal, I mis-read the post

Bojinov The Bull said:
S.E.H said:
A lucky goal, what game were you watching?

Given kicked it to Kompany who made a mistake, a lucky consolation goal! We thrashed them you obviously weren't watching it!

that was a click game defintely and one mistake from vinny caused a clean sheet wiped out, it was a class finish, but unlucky to concede, one lapse of concentration and we were punished

The way Im seeing this is yes we are lacking that winning mentality, there are no partnerships all over the pitch, you cant tell me the following players link up well

Richards/Zab to SWP (Right Side)
Tevez to Adebayor (Up Front)
Garrido to Petrov/Bellamy (Left Side)
Toure to Lescott (Defensive)

This list is just an example, my thoughts is that more can be added.

I think we need a game or second half performance that turns our season, I remember back in division 2 when we were losing to stoke at home, we were mid table at the time and we came back to win and never looked back in that season. I seem to recall Gareth Taylor got the winner!

I think it will need something like this to get us over the finishing line for Four spot, because at the moment were winning at home and not even turning up away, which will in the latter stages of the season put more pressure on us at home.

I wish I knew the solution but I do know there are not many partnerships in our team. I'm just hoping someone turns on the switch sooner rather than later.

Petetheblu said:
S.E.H said:
Lol, was thinking the exact same thing, and Conlon's wig still hasn't seen it, he's still going mad at DD, ;)

I know, I'm gutted as it took me ages and it was really late to!! I expect that once he calms down he will be remorseful and apologise forthwith...Hehehe!!

PS Whats a tubthumber?

"Tubthumper" is a term I've used on here for ages.

I use it to describe the type of fan who berates anyone with a critical opinion as being disloyal.

The original post here is classical tubthumping.

Tubthumpers blur the line between going on a forum and watching your team.

Their posts usually contain phrases like "Get behind the team" , "Fuck off to Old TRafford" and nearly always for some reason "FFS".

They're an irritant.

Didsbury Dave said:
Petetheblu said:
I know, I'm gutted as it took me ages and it was really late to!! I expect that once he calms down he will be remorseful and apologise forthwith...Hehehe!!

PS Whats a tubthumber?

"Tubthumper" is a term I've used on here for ages.

I use it to describe the type of fan who berates anyone with a critical opinion as being disloyal.

The original post here is classical tubthumping.

Tubthumpers blur the line between going on a forum and watching your team.

Their posts usually contain phrases like "Get behind the team" , "Fuck off to Old TRafford" and nearly always for some reason "FFS".

They're an irritant.

your quite clearly the illiterate inbred I thought you was, where in any of my post did i state and I quote "Get behind the team" , "Fuck off to Old TRafford" and nearly always for some reason "FFS".

you need to take a step back before you fall, you may not get up!

you obviously dont support your team, your just on the forum to get a raise, well you got one so know you can move along, dont forget the schools finish between 3.20 and 3.45, you hurry and youll be able to blimp some little girlies you sad excuse for excrement!

Didsbury Dave said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
your quite clearly the illiterate inbred I thought you was,

Thats pretty funny.

There's a loose ball in the area, the defender fails to clear, an opportunity falls to DD..........and he's made no mistake, tucking the ball into the corner of the net. Well played, lad.

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe the change in some blues attitudes, not just after yesterdays game but in general.

There is an heir of arrogance running through many blues on here and dare I say it but rag esque, think of the journey we have been on so far, third tier of english football, highlight of third tier play off final to the top six in the prem with 2 games in hand and only 3 points behind. thats unless you havn't been on that journey and you demand instant success.

Im hearing and seeing things like hes not the messiah or Hughes is/was better and drop him and get rid of him and hes not good enough.

Im all for debate and forums to Analyse things, however some really need to take a step back and just look at the job they are doing and then think logically about why they are not the manager of a pro am team let alone a prem team, its because you havn't got the balls, inclination or the know how.

so please when a manager is trying to turn things around and only just put his foot through the front door..........GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE! City is for life not just a trophy!

Well said mate,its getting to the point of ridiculous the way some fans expect us to win very game.They must have very short memories.

Boots_ said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thats pretty funny.

There's a loose ball in the area, the defender fails to clear, an opportunity falls to DD..........and he's made no mistake, tucking the ball into the corner of the net. Well played, lad.

Can't always agree with you Dave but that was brilliantly picked up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.