I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

fathellensbellend said:
well whatever we think of stoke they were good enough to beat our superstars managed by the great roberto mancini.
Do you think that every result has everything to do with the manager if you do your sadly mistaken

jrb said:
I want the world to see what basic PL(?) football looks like.
I want to see the FA produce a set of special edition FA Cup 2010 towels especially for Rory Delap that he can use during the game.
I want to see the FA squirm everytime he takes 30+ seonds to take a throw-in.
I want to see 90 minutes of Humping the ball into the air and into the corners of the pitch, hoping to win a throw-in.
I want to see Fuller running around like a demented idiot for 90 minutes, whilst moaning and complaining non-stop.
Most of all I want to see the loudest and most loyal fans in the world fill Wembley. (at least the '15,000' who used to bother turning up will get a ticket)

Com'on Stoke get to the cup final.

And to see more first class goals from Tuncay and Kitson...did you forget about them?

Mr.Red said:
You don't half think highly of yourselves ey?

Theres a select few on here that know what they are talking about and don't moan and insult becuase they've got nothing else to beck them up.

If you had even watched the match, or the one before that, or our game against Arse for that matter, you'll notice that this rubbish about us being all about the long ball, the throw ins is bollocks.

Stop reading the sun for your match reviews and just admit you were beat fair and square (after 3 attempts).

The first 45 minutes of the replay nearly every twating pass was hoffed up in the air. In fact i'd go as far to say you didn't even get into double figures the number of passes you played on the ground. Now fuck of back to that shit whole where you come from and vote for the BNP you rascist, inbred, 6 fingered granny raping cun.t.

Challenger1978 said:
Mr.Red said:

Theres a select few on here that know what they are talking about and don't moan and insult becuase they've got nothing else to beck them up.

If you had even watched the match, or the one before that, or our game against Arse for that matter, you'll notice that this rubbish about us being all about the long ball, the throw ins is bollocks.

Stop reading the sun for your match reviews and just admit you were beat fair and square (after 3 attempts).

The first 45 minutes of the replay nearly every twating pass was hoffed up in the air. In fact i'd go as far to say you didn't even get into double figures the number of passes you played on the ground. Now fuck of back to that shit whole where you come from and vote for the BNP you rascist, inbred, 6 fingered granny raping cun.t.

This post confirms what I have said on another thread. Do do some people realise that Man City didnt always play at a nice new stadium, do they realise that Maine Road was in Moss Side? As for the other insults then that just shows a lack of intelligence and respect.....All clubs have them!

knypethestokie said:
Challenger1978 said:

This post confirms what I have said on another thread. Do do some people realise that Man City didnt always play at a nice new stadium, do they realise that Maine Road was in Moss Side? As for the other insults then that just shows a lack of intelligence and respect.....All clubs have them!
Is your forum still down?

jimharri said:
knypethestokie said:
Is your forum still down?

It hasnt been......BlueMoon was last night!

Challenger1978 said:
Mr.Red said:

..."fuck of back to that shit whole" ....

You must be the brains on the messageboard....

it is not true that the potters are all long balls and throwins. Oh no, they are thugs as well . Cheats - Shawcross was a disgrace- he knows he cheated, which is why he has attempted to claim he had nothing to do with it. Fuller another cheat and thug. Huth does the same as Ade and gets away with it. No they are much more - they deserved their win yesterday but they are a poor team, no mistake about that, City were not good enough- Chelsea will find them out-

i hope stoke get past chelsea although i dont see it. we cant complain,we had them by the bollox for most of the home game and the first hour last night,we missed the chances not mancini or stoke players. the only thing that does'nt sit well was seeing shawcross get ade sent off by dropping like that after being pushed in the neck..hope he's alright! we also saw fuller stamp on shay,very late...then huth assault bellamy without punishment. now,we know this goes on every week but to hear that twat pulis moan all week about parity..where is he now? the fuckin shithouse.
i do hope they get to the final though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.