I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

We shouldn´t take the bait from these Stokies coz let´s not forget we have beat them 2-0 and 3-0 at a canter and they will NEVER do that to us in 90 mins they have to pull their tripes out to get a draw - simples !

So far this seaon in the PL, Fuller has scored..........................(wait for it)

1 GOAL

If you like..............

vintage-tractor-ploughing-rousham-3.jpg

Tractors ploughing fields, then you will like Fuller.

BTW. That is Pulis riding Fuller.

mike channon´s windmill said:
We shouldn´t take the bait from these Stokies coz let´s not forget we have beat them 2-0 and 3-0 at a canter and they will NEVER do that to us in 90 mins they have to pull their tripes out to get a draw - simples !
Never say never windmill, we are going to be around in the premier league for a very long time!!

I hope and fully expect the FA Cup Final to be contested from two of the following three teams.

Chelsea, Villa, Spurs.

This will release another UEFA place, which may come in handy if we hit a wobble.
Obviously, European places will be of no relevance to those from the potteries.

No chance,they will lose first time of asking because,Chelsea have a striker in Drogba that will bust their defence wide open,they have players like Essien who will dish out the physical stuff when need be and they have a defender in Terry who will clear from them thrown ins all day long.3-0 Chelsea.

funny how pulis can use parity when it suits him, he will need more than parity when they go to chelsea, bennett beat city not stoke?

I think we should leave Ricardo 'one league goal' Fuller alone. He is undoubtably worth more than Ade.

PMSL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.