I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

Tricky_Rici said:
Thanks xirtag & Gstar, at least there are a few people on here man enough to stand up and tell it how it is instead of the usual moaning, whining and excuses. There's no Stoke fans that think we have a better team than you, play better football, have more history or think we'll be in the champions league in the near future which you are very likely to do. We are "at the moment" just a bunch of very hard working players all playing together as a team and punching well above our weight. Slag us off for long ball monotony all you like but if it's that shit then how are we not floundering down the bottom with the new premiership flavour of the month Burnley, just the same as West Brom.

Do we play scintillating football? Do we fuck.
Do we have a team full of cloggers, bruisers and kickers? Etherington, Tuncay, Whelan and Fuller would suggest otherwise.
Can we defend a lot better than most? Yes
Do we get any credit for it? Basically never, not from opposition fans anyway.

Defending has always been a part of the game and it always will be. We may not have world class players in attacking areas to entertain the neutrals but we've only been here for 5 minutes and things will improve over time as they are doing.

As for the FA Cup argument, i can pretty much guarantee as a world wide spectacle that most neutrals would prefer to watch last night's game as the final over the snooze-fest that you and Liverpool served up last weekend.

You have the better players and the league points table says you have the better team aswell, no argument. However over the last few games you've not been able to impose that on us and make your quality show as we defended very very well so we deserved to knock you out. Such a shame so few of you can just be honest enough to admit it and have to spout the usual sour grapes, "Your shit, you cheat with the throws, we were robbed" bullshit.
bullseye! agree with this post son!

We haven't always played great football and it annoys me that everyone on here wants it " right here right now" Stoke are a very effective team who are hard to beat in the premiership! Maybe in 5 years we will be able to go to yours and put 3 past you...but not now. I enjoyed it last night and although i thought it would be deafening all night it wasn't. but when you all got together it was awsome singing delilah!

Anyway i can offer you good luck but chelski will terrorize you like i wish we could. Enjoy your night and wekk still in the fa cup.

And the six fingered gloves are great that i bought in your club shop! HA ha

kevodevo said:
it is not true that the potters are all long balls and throwins. Oh no, they are thugs as well . Cheats - Shawcross was a disgrace- he knows he cheated, which is why he has attempted to claim he had nothing to do with it. Fuller another cheat and thug. Huth does the same as Ade and gets away with it. No they are much more - they deserved their win yesterday but they are a poor team, no mistake about that, City were not good enough- Chelsea will find them out-

Jesus H, I think that you should really look at the bigger picture. Moan all you want about us BUT the sending off in both matches was fair playing by the rules. If we are poor what does that really make Man City? Chelsea should be favourites, they would be against everyone except Man Ure!

knypethestokie said:
It hasnt been......BlueMoon was last night!
Yeah; we know it was. The question is; why are you posting on a Manchester City forum. I wouldn't dream of posting on a Stoke forum; it's akin to taking the piss.

jimharri said:
knypethestokie said:
It hasnt been......BlueMoon was last night!
Yeah; we know it was. The question is; why are you posting on a Manchester City forum. I wouldn't dream of posting on a Stoke forum; it's akin to taking the piss.

Jimharri, I think that if you read my posts I am not here to take the piss. I have IMO given an unbiased opinion about Man City....Where I will bite back is when my team is stereotyped and attacked for no other reason than sour grapes...

knypethestokie said:
jimharri said:

Jimharri, I think that if you read my posts I am not here to take the piss. I have IMO given an unbiased opinion about Man City....Where I will bite back is when my team is stereotyped and attacked for no other reason than sour grapes...
Fair enough. Maybe not you personally, but we have had some of your lot on here taking the piss. I'm sure you've seen them. Not much class about it really. And yes, that opinion would count for any city fan registering to post on a rival club's forum.

jrb said:
See, I'm not having the excuse that Stoke have limitations and that's why they play like they do. They are professional footballers, so in my humble opinion they can play football. I'm 99% sure given the opportunity, those Stoke players would rather play the beautiful game. They would rather pass the ball around the pitch to each other instead of being forced to hump it in the air. Pulis has a plan. It's called forcing the players to play that way. The players have no choice but to do it. It's like a dog. Throw it a ball and it will run around all day. Tell it to stop and it will. Pulis needs to let the dogs run free.

If and when teams get wise to Stokes tactics, becuase it will happen, and their results dry up, the 25, 20, 15,000 Stoke fans will be shouting for a new manager that plays football. OK the laundry room will have to lose a member of staff, but it's a sacrific worth making.
and i'm 99% sure they're happy to be playing their football in the Premier League rather than the "beautiful game" in the Championship like our friends at West Brom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.