I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, until now we havent showed that we deserve to win the league. We are all just assuming we would because our squad will drag us through. Leicester and Arsenal are playing slightly better football than us up until now. Yes Leicester is two-man show and was expecting Arsenal to fold without Sanchez but Ozil is no slouch either.

But champions are made in May and there is still a long way to go. As always being a fan, I am extremely positive we will turn this around and kudos to anyone who wins the league in May because the winner would have earned it.

If City ARE to be real contenders this season then Pellegrini ought get his fitness/training staff up to scratch because without certain players, we are doomed. With a fully fit squad, this league would have been ours for the taking, but our injury record under this manager is simply appalling. I can excuse him from players getting injured in actual games because that is the nature of having key players crocked in battle, but the number of players who become injured during training, or worse still, during warm ups tells me that something isn't quite right and it is for him to crack down on those backroom staff who aren't as competent as they should be at a club like ours.

I still think we will win the league, too. This isn't blind faith. I think we will 'click' and go on a run and there will be no stopping us. We've had such a stop-start season with injuries and individual form and we haven't been able to get into a rhythm. It's going to happen, I totally believe.

I think we will win the league.

However we need to be better defensively, work more as a team with balance, press & take our chances.

I still think we will win the league, too. This isn't blind faith. I think we will 'click' and go on a run and there will be no stopping us. We've had such a stop-start season with injuries and individual form and we haven't been able to get into a rhythm. It's going to happen, I totally believe.
I think so as well, but if we don't, so long as we finish the season well, and top 2 or 3, and then get PG in charge, we'll kick on next year. I also think we'll get our best CL result in our history, reaching the semi final, I don't think we'll win it, but if we can have a bit of luck who knows ?

So much negativity...we have the best side in the league, but we've been hit with tons of injuries and to our most influential performer this season (VK).

We'll go on a run. We'll finally catch some luck with players being fit. Leicester will drop points. Arsenal will drop points.

Sure we haven't looked like champions but we've been shite of late and are only 6 points behind Leicester City with TWENTY ONE MATCHES left. I don't think we'll have a run of form any worse than this current one and for the reason that NO ONE looks like champions yet, I think we'll win it.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.