I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good team is created by the manager so that they are better than the sum of its parts. We are not. If we imagine a scenario where our 11 players all play for 11 different clubs, but came together to play a charity match, they would play no worse than what they are playing for us, despite daily coaching. Therefore we are a poor TEAM. Emphasis on the word TEAM. We have amazing players. But we are a shocking TEAM. We don't play as a team at all. Do I mean shite like Villa will finish above us? No. But in terms of having the structure and organisation of a TEAM, we are equally as bad. The difference is our individual talent puts us way above them. But that has absolutely nothing to do with being a team.

Spot on
Seems like there's no game plan or training at all just get on the field and have a kick about

Us winning the league simply comes down to how long it takes us to get rid of our inept manager. If we get rid within the next month we should still be able to claw back the gap, anything longer we will of left it too late. Sadly, i don't see him being given the boot until the seasons ended.
who do you suggest to take over?

no one in the premiership era has lost 5 games before christmas and then gone on and won the league.

i'm struggling to see a chink of light, cups could be our best chance for silverware this season

yeah Sky came out with that little gem , and confronted MP in his post match interview , he replied there are 63 pts to play for , so go and get f*cked (wish he had said that) we have previously been written off with 12 pts to play for , so dont believe everything Sky ram down our throats ,they have their agenda , and we are CITY ,we fight until 93.20.

who do you suggest to take over?

A good question and one i couldn't give you an answer to in all honesty as nobody knows who would be willing to take the job on an interim basis. What i will say is, right now, with the squad we've got, there's not really much scope for doing any worse than we currently are.

I personally think Manuel's priorities are the FA cup and champs league to finish his collection

yeah Sky came out with that little gem , and confronted MP in his post match interview , he replied there are 63 pts to play for , so go and get f*cked (wish he had said that) we have previously been written off with 12 pts to play for , so dont believe everything Sky ram down our throats ,they have their agenda , and we are CITY ,we fight until 93.20.

Fair shout mate, I'm back on point after last nights lapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.