I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for city to stop fucking around and take a grip of this race. We are the best team, now we need to show it!

People been focusing on the defence but it's the attack that has struggled in the league in recent weeks. Getting their confidence back hopefully. Huge huge game against Leicester now. Think we'll slap them. Can't wait.

People been focusing on the defence but it's the attack that has struggled in the league in recent weeks. Getting their confidence back hopefully. Huge huge game against Leicester now. Think we'll slap them. Can't wait.

I admire your optimism and support for the team. Makes a change from the days when you wanted City to lose because of who the manager was. I agree with you, I think we will win on Tuesday as well and go on to win the League. We have the best team.

We specialize in the insurmountable.
I am not sure where your optimism comes from

Our performances and results away from home are poor and nowhere near what's required. And Kompany was the key for me in improving our defensive game and he looks like he's out now.

Arsenal don't look that good, but we've been losing ground to a lot of teams since October and one good win against a very poor team does not mean much. If we get a point or more at Leicester then that will be significant

Can someone please explain why the goons were champions elect last Monday according to the "mediyaaaa" , and now we are just 1pt behind them , it was bad enough when the dippers were celebrating their title win in April , but the goons celebrating in December takes the biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.