I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where your optimism comes from

Our performances and results away from home are poor and nowhere near what's required. And Kompany was the key for me in improving our defensive game and he looks like he's out now.

Arsenal don't look that good, but we've been losing ground to a lot of teams since October and one good win against a very poor team does not mean much. If we get a point or more at Leicester then that will be significant

If we manage a win away from home it will be significant.

We should. We absolutely should.

Leicester are probably our biggest title rivals! Arsenal will always bottle it. Chelsea are in a relegation battle. United are losing every week.

In all honesty, this should be our easiest title win yet. Our title rivals are terrible.

We can if we play like today consistently. Think back to the turgid last few weeks.. That's what concerns me. Let's hope it's behind us. Also kev and dave today, wow!

Now we will see who can last the pace . It's ours to lose .

It's been ours to lose since the end of August but since then we have been making a good fist of losing it.

We will know come 7.30 on Saturday. Unless our away form improves we won't be winning anything. 2 points and 2 goals in 5 aways is nowhere near good enough and has to improve immediately.

It's there for the taking .
But like others have said our away forms got to improve .
With the money we have spent ,we should be doing better than 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.