I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the time City turn on the accelerator and stop pissing about, and take this league by the scruff of the neck.

With Bony as your first choice striker, if Aguero is injured, not a single chance.
Woah woah woah, he's not my favourite player, but he's bound to get a few if Aguero is injured. They are basically made for him to tap in.

Interesting to look at the balance of home/away fixtures left for Arsenal, Have highlighted teams in the top 10 - the remaining away games paint a positive picture for us, especially once you get the Leicester fixture out of the way in a few days time. Arsenals away run is absolutely killer, meanwhile we've been slowly ticking them off nicely.

Games against Top 10:
Arsenal - 9 remaining - 3 home (1st, 5th, 7th), 6 away (3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th)
City - 10 remaning - 6 home (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th), 4 away (1st, 7th, 8th, 10th)

Arsenal Home Games:
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Chelsea
Leicester
Swansea
WBA
Watford
Palace

Norwich
Villa
Southampton

Arsenal Away Games:
Liverpool
Bournemouth
Man Utd
Spurs
Everton
West Ham

Sunderland
Stoke
Man City

City Home Games:
Everton
Palace
Leicester
Spurs

Villa
Man Utd
WBA
Stoke
Arsenal

City Away Games:
Leicester
Watford
West Ham

Sunderland
Newcastle
Liverpool
Norwich
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Southampton
Swansea

I was looking at the remaining fixtures yesterday and I know everyone plays the same games, but I just fancy us to go on and win the league now.

I agree. We have a cushy run-in too.

The perfect platform for Pep Guardiola to come into - a winning machine. He just needs to enhance it a little like Ranieri has done to Leicester.

Our aim is to have 56 points by the time we play Spurs in February and if we do we will be clear at the top

I agree. We have a cushy run-in too.

The perfect platform for Pep Guardiola to come into - a winning machine. He just needs to enhance it a little like Ranieri has done to Leicester.

I would love nothing more to win the league, then Pep comes in and takes us to that next level. Manuel leaves on a high. Pep builds on a team full of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.