I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we can still win the league! There are about 7 teams that can! The ones saying we can't are the ones you have to look at with a bit of "are you for fucking real?".

We would be hot favourites if we can sign a CB that could organise our back four.. A defender that likes to defend and organise everyone else, a leader in the mould of a John Terry or Tony Adams, difficult to find I know but then that's what a director of Football is for

We would be hot favourites if we can sign a CB that could organise our back four.. A defender that likes to defend and organise everyone else, a leader in the mould of a John Terry or Tony Adams, difficult to find I know but then that's what a director of Football is for
Other than VK, and that goes back few years now, we don't have too good a record with CBs. But you are right of course. An experienced CB with a captain's persona is just what is needed right now.

Have already mentioned this on a few threads we need to be pro active and not wait and see,we don't want to get to the end of season and then come off with what if,lack of decent targets in Jan would be the main problem...

Well not the roaring statement we hoped for. We're going to have to start taking Arsenal seriously for the league if we can't start picking up three points either away from home or against anyone half decent.

So do I.
I'm loving us winning and then losing and then drawing and thinking we're out of it and then we've got our foot in the door again and then high fiving arsenal getting beat and then hoping spuds lose and feeling gutted when arsenal win.
Up and down my head is but I wouldn't have it any different.
Bring it on.

So do I.
I'm loving us winning and then losing and then drawing and thinking we're out of it and then we've got our foot in the door again and then high fiving arsenal getting beat and then hoping spuds lose and feeling gutted when arsenal win.
Up and down my head is but I wouldn't have it any different.
Bring it on.
This is exactly what it's about! It's great to be finishing first but the journey is just as important. Without that we would never have the recent title victory that will undoubtedly go down in English football history as one of the all-time greats.

Well not the roaring statement we hoped for. We're going to have to start taking Arsenal seriously for the league if we can't start picking up three points either away from home or against anyone half decent.
Nah, perhaps we're not - but neither is Arsenal. We have a longer term serious plan - they don't (other than to moderately pacify a few shareholders). Watch this space.

Arsenal need to start taking themselves seriously before anybody else does.
We've seen it every season.
They get to the top and they go all Scouse on us saying it's their year and watch us go then a result like the Southampton one pops up and they all go back in their shell.
Pundits start getting their cocks out and the tarquins get giddy then phrrrt it all goes tits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.