I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really say what is and what isn't title winning form on points this season as you'd normally say 39 points isn't title winning form. Yet it would put us top.

This season is not like many that has gone before and the middle pack are far better at taking points off those at the top this year.

You are right but I think it's ok to be disappointed and say we have underachieved since our brilliant start to the season. 3 points in 18 away is what I would expect from a side fighting relegation. 21 points out of 42 is poor for a side with the players and ambitions we have.

We can't keep saying everything is ok. At the moment it isn't and it needs sorting starting on Saturday. If this system isn't working then he needs to do something about it.

We may still be in it now but if this away form continues any longer, we won't be for long.

I'm fairly confident if we stick with same same core players the consistency will start showing.
Keep playing Kun, stick with the same CB's and all will be fine.

All season we have been waiting to put Kompany back in the team and over the last couple of games I think the two CB's have begun to forge an understanding.

I think by the time Kompany is ready the pair of them will be doing really well.
And that's where our weakness has been all season.

I thought that the players at last showed a bit of fight last night. It's a big game at Watford Saturday and if we win I think 4 points from 6 from these two games is an excellent return and we will go on to win it.

We are in exactly the same position after 19 games as we were at the same point last season (3 points off top).

Yaya then left and we went to pot.

Yaya is not going anywhere this year and we do not have a firing Chelsea with a quality manager in front of us.

There is no excuse for this squad, especially with our best players getting back to fitness to not go on from here and win this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.