I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope you're right,but ..... :(

Must admit I didnt realise about 10 of the top 12......given that we are three points off the top it really is a healthy position to be in, nothings certain in life and this season nothing in the premier league is, but if you were neutral and had to bet a months wages on the title winners i will bet you would put it on City.

Arsenal have been without Sanchez, Cazorla, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arteta and Welbeck for large portions of the season yet we are still top so both sides have had shortcomings this year.

Cazorla and Sanchez - Big losses
Wilshere - Can't say missed as never been involved
Rosicky - Finished
Arteta - Finished
Welbeck - Never Started

The squad is nowhere near as deep as it should be, I think Man City will win the league by between 6-9 points with Arsenal, Leicester, Spuds, Liverpool and Trafford for the remaining top 3 places

i am normally very bullish about our chances..

This year i am not, we dont seem to show any hunger or desire..

If Vinny were playing regular, i think it would be a different story..

Arsenal have some horrible fixtures between the end of February till may. Spurs away, United away, Everton away, West Ham away and city away. We've been strong finishers for a few years, if we're neck and neck by the end of February, we will be favourites.

The Times website today asked their 10 soccer correspondents for their top 4 and bottom 3 predictions. Interesting to see 8 of them went for City as champions with 2 for Arsenal. Strange given the negative press we've been getting all season.

Arsenal have some horrible fixtures between the end of February till may. Spurs away, United away, Everton away, West Ham away and city away. We've been strong finishers for a few years, if we're neck and neck by the end of February, we will be favourites.
Perhaps. if we got into April / May as now then that will be good. At the moment I am bit worried we will fall away.

I thought the Watford win was huge, and then we go and get beat at everton and draw in midweek. Not sure where we are heading. I seem to be in a minority on this, but I thought the performance and attitude v Everton on Weds was very poor. I think we must beat Palace. 6 points might not be insurmountable, but despite the odd good result we haven't arrested the slide and re-established the usual City. We need 2 or league wins on the bounce or the start of an unbeaten run, and then we can go again

I still think the title will be decided at our last home game. A proper winner takes all match.

We're in a good place, the league is very open this year. To be in contention considering the way we've played is a huge positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.