I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with this coach we won't,he has had us going backwards except the odd game here and there performance wise,we can't even grind points out
What points to a upturn in coaching as i don't see it? Chavs and rags are crap and we don't take full advantage
The way i look at it is even if we win it will be inspite of him despite what the inners say. Saying that we haven't really played well since october and were 3 points of the top so i think we have a good chance long as the players can start performing

I think we will not win the title this season - the events around the 93rd minute last night convinced me!
Don't get me wrong, I'm flabbergasted that we weren't awarded that penalty, but with some people it's as if the previous 92:30 before that didn't actually happen and the whole match was just 30seconds long. We had all that time to do something and did almost fuck all in 92:30 at home!

Don't get me wrong, I'm flabbergasted that we weren't awarded that penalty, but with some people it's as if the previous 92:30 before that didn't actually happen and the whole match was just 30seconds long. We had all that time to do something and did almost fuck all in 92:30 at home!
Just watched the highlights again. "Fuck all" is a real exaggeration. We had lots of half-chances, one of which would have gone in on another day. Had we gone ahead at some point they'd have had to come at us and we'd have had more space. There's miles to go in the season, we're three points off the top, keep the faith.

Can we win it? Of course we can and hopefully will.

We got another tough game out of the way last night and lost no ground on our rivals. The title is in our hands. Win our games and we win the league.

This is still the same with one less game to play.

Arsenal fans probably said exactly the same

Not with this coach we won't,he has had us going backwards except the odd game here and there performance wise,we can't even grind points out
What points to a upturn in coaching as i don't see it? Chavs and rags are crap and we don't take full advantage

I thought you were the optimistic kind! Anyways I thought our boys played really well and gave it a lot of effort. Second half we were totally dominant and Everton were cuddled up in their own box like pretty kittens. Above all I am not sure why everyone is blaming Pellers for this! He made the right call with the lineup followed by late substitutions. Right after half-time, we were banging at their door. My feeling was growing stronger and stronger that one of the efforts would go in, thats what Peller might have felt, hence the delay in introducing Silva.

TBF KDB did not have the best game by his standards but I definitely laud his efforts. He worked his arse off and was rightly knackered by the time he was substituted. That's the spirit I would like to see in all our boys, even when they are not performing well, they should always keep trying harder and harder. Yesterday showed something about KDB's character and I felt he was excellent in his efforts. As always, Form is temporary, class is permanent.

The lengthy and persistent injuries to key players have taken their toll and until this situation relieves itself, then we are more reliant on those clubs around us to cock it all up than we would normally need to worry about. But another concern may be that the assumption of Pep's arrival is having a negative effect on the squad. Many of them will know they will be out if/when he arrives and are thus somewhat less inclined to go into 50/50 career threatening tackles when new transfer talks are in mind. I may well be wrong, but it's a possibility and for most of them a move to another club will be a downward step. If these players do carry such negative thoughts, and with sympathies towards Pellegrini then winning the title from hereon is going to be greatly difficult.

I genuinely believe we will win this league

We have been inconsistant and at times terrible...yet here we are...still 3 points off the top

We gain any sort of form at all and we will pull away...and there is no way on earth we will go from now until the end of the season without some sort of run

Arsenal have been without Sanchez, Cazorla, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arteta and Welbeck for large portions of the season yet we are still top so both sides have had shortcomings this year.

Arsenal have been without Sanchez, Cazorla, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arteta and Welbeck for large portions of the season yet we are still top so both sides have had shortcomings this year.
I guess we are truly fucked especially if we get any injuries to our key players. Having a fully fit team all season and we stil cannot get within touching distance of the mighty arse who have played all season with a couple of fit stars.feckin gooners are starting to sound like Dave Whelan and his feckin leg.

Good point mate. On balance you guys have suffered more than us in terms of injuries, but yet you're still top. And given the quality of player out at the moment that's pretty frightening. Best chance you've had for years and as they say I personally think it's yours to lose.

Us - well to date we've been poor, and I'm afraid I can't see anything changing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.