I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will win NOTHING ,this season..... :(

How can you say that - we have played a lot of good teams away. We are in a brilliant position for the league.

We have played 10 of the top 12 away. I can see us getting 45 points at least from our remaining games.

Confident we will win the league and the league cup and get to the semis of the Champions league - decent draw permitting.

Let's be honest we have not been at our best this last few months but we are still very much in 4 competitions, hit some form and we win something.

I am still confident we will win this league even though this is not been a vintage City season this year.

The Premiership is as poor as I can remember and that gives me the confidence to think if we put a good run together we can pull away. Average sides like Watford, Leicester are in the top half.

I still think Arsenal have the shortcomings of previous seasons as evidenced by losing at Southampton and even throwing the point away at Liverpool.

United, Liverpool, Chelsea are clubs in transition and we should really be scooping trophies up this year while the quality is so poor.

Arsenal could be top at March yet will lose their nerve. They were atrocious at Southampton who gave them a damn good thumping. Grinding that Premier League win out with that win at Swansea or defeating West Brom at home is what it's all about. I think we can win the league and I am hopeful we will.

How can you say that - we have played a lot of good teams away. We are in a brilliant position for the league.

We have played 10 of the top 12 away. I can see us getting 45 points at least from our remaining games.

Confident we will win the league and the league cup and get to the semis of the Champions league - decent draw permitting.
If we can start finding our clinical side in front of goal then i think we will win it. We are creating chances again and looking better, just not finishing them off. One goal on Weds would of opened that game totally up and i think we'd of won it comfortably. Kun starts finishing the chances and we will well in there on all fronts.

Arsenal could be top at March yet will lose their nerve. They were atrocious at Southampton who gave them a damn good thumping. Grinding that Premier League win out with that win at Swansea or defeating West Brom at home is what it's all about. I think we can win the league and I am hopeful we will.
Don't forget Arsenal have to go to a lot of,tough places away from home where we don't have as many at all. Big advantage.

I think with our form and the current issues we have, it is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow let
alone over the next 4 months.

I used to go into most home games thinking routine win. Nowadays I have only felt confident when we played Sunderland.

We are playing a bit better in spells but need to start doing it for 90 mins.

Silva and Aguero need to start pulling their fingers out now. They are the key to us winning things.

If we can hang in there and maintain 3pts gap or better.

Think it will come down to last home game with it being arsenal. In that scenario I can see us beating them.

I really hope you're right,but ..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.