I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second again this year. I don't believe Arsenal will implode, I do think they will stumble here and there but I think we will too and we wont do enough. There just seems to be something missing and we've been waiting to turn the corner since october but we havent.

Everyone talking about how much of an advantage it is for them that they have 9 home 7 away and we have 7 home 9 away but it all balances out. After this weekend they have 8 home 7 away and we have 7 home 8 away. Non-issue

Definitely between you and Arsenal. Would not write you off so soon though. Arsenal have been prone to trippin

Everyone talking about how much of an advantage it is for them that they have 9 home 7 away and we have 7 home 9 away but it all balances out. After this weekend they have 8 home 7 away and we have 7 home 8 away. Non-issue

The key is that we have them at the Etihad--match their results from here in, and beat them at home

Second again this year. I don't believe Arsenal will implode, I do think they will stumble here and there but I think we will too and we wont do enough. There just seems to be something missing and we've been waiting to turn the corner since october but we havent.
Yet we have made up ground on Arsenal

Yet we have made up ground on Arsenal

It makes me laugh when someone pronounces on here things like, we have to win every game form now on to win the league but we wont do it as it makes the ridiculous assumption that Arsenal or Leicester wont drop any more points yet we will.

If recent history tells us something its that the league can and often does go right down to the wire.

This season will be no different but unlike our rivals, we have the recent history of knowing how to get over the line.

This trip to Kiev could be a blessing in disguise. The players will return think they are playing in the Bahamas,
not Manchester ;-)

Tend to agree. If we are going to win this we really must turn the corner soon. I would suggest that a minimum of 10 points from the next 4 games are needed to register serious intent. Some deluded folk on here seem to believe that we can limp our way to the title after an Arsenal implosion. Don't see that happening to be honest and we need to show some decent form soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.