I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTuuTu2.png

Just shows we must win away take the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
That table doesn't look good, we still have 9 away matches and Arsenal only 7. In the other hand Arsenal still has to come to Manchester. It doesn't matter though, we look like we are improving our game and should get a good run with Aguero fit and no more injuries although Kolarov is gone until who knows when.

My main concern is that despite us having Kompany to come back from injury. Arsenal ultimately have 4-5 players to come back who could really make the difference around february/March especially if they get knocked out of europe. E.g Sanchez. Rosicky, Welbeck, Wilshere, Coquelien, Cazorla

My main concern is that despite us having Kompany to come back from injury. Arsenal ultimately have 4-5 players to come back who could really make the difference around february/March especially if they get knocked out of europe. E.g Sanchez. Rosicky, Welbeck, Wilshere, Coquelien, Cazorla
I think they'll go far in the Europa. Wenger will see it as a trophy, and rightly so.

Didn't Kompany miss the last run-in when we won the League? Can't remember.

We need to stop mentioning him really, I can't see him being fit this season. Great though his influence is this is the guy who gave the Dippers a goal at Anfield and who ducked right in front of Hart at Real Madrid. Big games, big cock-ups.

Losers in the round of 16 dont go into the Europa league.

That also is another area of concern. Arsenal will likely go out of the CL, and we will at least get to the quarter finals and possibly beyond. The more I think about it, the more worried I am becoming.

Didn't Kompany miss the last run-in when we won the League? Can't remember.

We need to stop mentioning him really, I can't see him being fit this season. Great though his influence is this is the guy who gave the Dippers a goal at Anfield and who ducked right in front of Hart at Real Madrid. Big games, big cock-ups.

The point I was raising wasn't really to do with Kompany it's more to do with the plethora of talent that Arsenal will have back fit around feb/march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.