I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a massive overhaul in the summer and to stop signing average players like Delph, Sterling and Bony. These are mid table signings ffs.

I can't believe it, not another away defeat. Why are we so poor, especially away?

How are we below Leicester, when you look at the players we have compared to them?

It must be down to either the manager, or a mindset with the players. Any side with Aguero, Silva, KDB, Toure should be doing so much better.

It's so disappointing.

I can't believe it, not another away defeat. Why are we so poor, especially away?

How are we below Leicester, when you look at the players we have compared to them?

It must be down to either the manager, or a mindset with the players. Any side with Aguero, Silva, KDB, Toure should be doing so much better.

It's so disappointing.

We are below Leicester because there manager this season is pulling up trees with the tools at his disposal.

Manuel on the other hand relies on his players to pull him out of the shite.

Bloody hell, based on that shocking performance no chance whatsoever. Appalling attitude today and we are so overrated it's untrue!

Titles completely gone. How the fuck can we have dropped so many points this season with the players we have. Considering LEICESTER and the typical bottlers Arsenal are our main rivals how we aren't running away with it is a joke. Just fucking sack Pellegrini, for the love of this club sack that fucking clown.

Arse and Spurs will finish above us. Ourselves and Leicester will be 3rd and 4th in either order.

Arse and Spurs will finish above us. Ourselves and Leicester will be 3rd and 4th in either order.

How the fuck did West ham not win that game ? They completely outplayed us in every department. We are playing abysmal but at the same time been lucky as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.