I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this season with Pelle in charge. Consistency is key we dont have much of that. Hardly ever 2-3 wins in a row in the league. Regular bad performances away from home.

15 games left for us and still 8 away and only 7 home games.
For Arsenal its 7 away and 9 home games.

We still go to Anfield which is a loss no matter what. With Yaya in a duo vs high pressing Pool muhaha, who is Pelle kidding...

Sunderland away next up for us, but until that I fear we will out of at least one of the cups if not both vs weaker teams.

Arse and Spurs will finish above us. Ourselves and Leicester will be 3rd and 4th in either order.

Said it at the start of the season that we won't. Let me repeat what I have been saying for few months, "This is the most overrated squad I have ever seen in my life." Fuckers don't have a clue against any team that press us high up the pitch.

We will win it by 9 points
I predict a winathon stating soon

We will not win this league with that clown in charge.

We're shit away from home.

When was the last time we won two games on the bounce?

No consistency, no title.

Can't wait for Pellegrini to go. Totally lost patience with him.

We won't win the league .

He had a full week to prepare for this game .

And we were rubbish !!!

We will not win this league with that clown in charge.

We're shit away from home.

When was the last time we won two games on the bounce?

No consistency, no title.

Can't wait for Pellegrini to go. Totally lost patience with him.

Have to agree,even the most ardent Manuel fan can surely see his limitations. The players need to step up as this manager is not going to win the league for us. When they said Ferguson was worth 10-15 Pts to the rags I think reverse that with Pellegrini. No joke.

Still in there even though we have been abysmal away from home and if Aguero stays fit we will be very close to winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.