I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win it by 9 points
I predict a winathon stating soon
If the squad always think "There is always next week" then they won't. Someone has to shake them up and hammer into them that EACH game is as important as the rest. Without that attitude, the players may just as well spend their time studying their holiday brochures instead of training.

We have had one of these threads every season. On performances away from home it just seems so unlikely but we are still in with a chance. I think everyone is just assuming we will win all these tough home games. We have to because we can't rely on the away form. We will know more in 3 games time.

Starting to think that we won't. Haven't one back to back games since October. Awful that, considering the squad we've got. Continuous wrong team selection is making it hard for us to build and momentum.

On the bright side, we win our next two games in the league, were in business.

Well were second so you never know. I just can't stand how shit we play, I miss how we used to be, we used to smash the shit out of teams and play with so much skill, purpose, drive and determination. We used to dominate teams, make them our bitchrs and now we are like a limp dick firing blanks.
This is not our style and I even if we limp over that winners line it won't satisfy my need to annihilate teams and thoroughly deserve it. I want us to be the undisputed best and won't settle for less

Pellers has to go

Have to agree,even the most ardent Manuel fan can surely see his limitations. The players need to step up as this manager is not going to win the league for us. When they said Ferguson was worth 10-15 Pts to the rags I think reverse that with Pellegrini. No joke.

I think you're right.

And I think the league points tally proves that. Progressively worse over the last few seasons.

We should have walked this league with Chelsea's collapse.

Instead we'll probably have to suffer the Arsenal fans bleating for a summer.

Maybe 3 rd place.We got 4 fronts to play for and starting from next week will determine whether we are up for it or not. Unless Pelle does radical change in his tactic, the hope remains slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.