I think we will lose

3 games

6 scored
0 conceeded (including make-shift defence)

Work it out for yourself :=)

I think we will win the first leg but then fergie will get the ref he wants the time he wants the decisions he needs to ensure they progress to the final in the second leg and the media will point out that despite all the money we spend its no competition to feriges carefully groomed kids whose average age will infact most probably be higher than ours

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!! Grab the torches!! ...Free speech my arse!! We shall win and piss on the rags unless they're on fire then we'll video for YouTube! Specially Chuckle, we'll get some photos for Facebook with that 'en.

bluemoon27 said:
wash your mouth out with soap,i think the normal defeatest attitude we all have had over the years as gone now

its like when we went to the swamp this year i believed we were going to beat them where as everytime before over the years i always said yeh were gonna beat them but it was all in hope really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.