I think we will lose

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?

i think you might be right, but i hope not. we have a major defensive injury crisis and our attack looks like being at less than full strength. so if we get beat by them lucky retards, no blame can be leveled at the players or the manager. but if we win there will have to be some major piss taking in salford pubs. come on you blues

I think we will win the tie handsomely but it will be interesting to see what team Sir Happy puts out in light of their defeat at Leeds - which incidentally was a shame because the Cup always has a giant-killing somewhere at the 3rd round stage and it just didn't happen did it?? LOL!

my only worry is who the ref is at trafford other than that we are well capable of smashing them ?

We will win but I suspect I will age several years during both matches, particularly at the swamp(TM). I love what Mancini has been doing with the team but have watched City so long that I am still nervous every time the opposition attack, intellectually I know we are better organised but I still expect them to score,

I believe that we are match or better than them all over the pitch (Shek better than Tevez not at the moment IMO) but it still won't stop the roller coaster of emotion during the game but then again that's what derby games are all about.

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?

I feel that if we are not 100% up for it and the team is not tight then whilst i cant see us getting beat i equally think we will struggle to get a positive result. The rags are a team well practised in two legged games in the chumps league and they will play it tight and look to counter.

Can't agree with this philosopohy that we will twat them or expecting a win - thats what fookin rags do - instead i hope that the team plays well - plays for the shirt and puts in 100% and if we do i think that it should be a good night for us blues.

calm down, this is an open forum therfore i should be able to post what i feel, without abuse being hurled at me.

It does not mean it questions my loyalty affection etc. for city

It is a prediction, and i created this thread as i saw numerous posts saying we will win etc.

and i felt there were more like me, but because of the quantity of positive predictions felt it wasnt warrented.

city diehard said:
calm down, this is an open forum therfore i should be able to post what i feel, without abuse being hurled at me.

It does not mean it questions my loyalty affection etc. for city

It is a prediction, and i created this thread as i saw numerous posts saying we will win etc.

and i felt there were more like me, but because of the quantity of positive predictions felt it wasnt warrented.

U wont get abuse from me fella and i agree with what u said

I can remember my comments after the Arse match when i dared to say we beat a set of Arse kids - yes we beat them and i was pleased but we should have beat them.

I would be happier if Wednesday was a straight knock out but i think a two legged tie suits the rags

I'm nervous as hell, as always with derby day and I also can't see Bacon Face sticking to his promise that his youngsters will play after their performance today, but when can you ever trust him.

Still I reckon we are going to put up one hell of a fight and I hope, pray and also believe that we can and will defeat them in our house on Wednesday! (That counts for whatever team he plays, youngesters, first team, coaching staff, ball boys, tea ladies, programme sellers or even Bacon Face himself! We'll get revenge on them for their lucky win at the swamp.)

wat u on diehard get a grip on yourself and stand proud and stubborn - no weakness - red shite,did u c em today- stay blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.