I Wanna Be A Door...

Namdroling.Temple.India.Door.jpg

You will never be as good as this door though.

prairiemoon said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:
So what? I didn't know who The Four Tops were until 20 years later. Or lots of other bands and artists i like.
Good music is timeless.

It's fucking embarrassing is what.

So how else are the young suppose to find out? Or would you rather keep it all to yourself?

Yes i want it all to myself, i dont want a single person in the world to be there but me.

It's embarrassing because people who actually knew who the Roses were, grew up listening to them didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to see them, or better still, paid a shit load of money on hold to a premium rate number to be told sorry sold out, all because some kids who had no idea who they were until last year snapped them up.

Yes luck of the draw really.

Feed-The-Goat said:
prairiemoon said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

So how else are the young suppose to find out? Or would you rather keep it all to yourself?

Yes i want it all to myself, i dont want a single person in the world to be there but me.

It's embarrassing because people who actually knew who the Roses were, grew up listening to them didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to see them, or better still, paid a shit load of money on hold to a premium rate number to be told sorry sold out, all because some kids who had no idea who they were until last year snapped them up.

Yes luck of the draw really.
Ah ha, ok. Fair enough.

prairiemoon said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
stonerblue said:
So what? I didn't know who The Four Tops were until 20 years later. Or lots of other bands and artists i like.
Good music is timeless.

The young found out. I found out, others did. But these muppets only "found out" because of all the hype. "Ooooo stone roses are back, they did loads of drugs and made loads of cool songs like I wanna be adored and errrm and they were just well cool so now I like them"

Chungo said:
prairiemoon said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

The young found out. I found out, others did. But these muppets only "found out" because of all the hype. "Ooooo stone roses are back, they did loads of drugs and made loads of cool songs like I wanna be adored and errrm and they were just well cool so now I like them"

I want a ticket, just to hear i am the ressurection, then im gonna go home.

Its the only tune i know really.

Browns the greatest front man ever.

I hope its on first.

glen quagmire said:
I can ask the boys to play it at the next gig. How fun would that be? We could go halves on an E and get some shit whizz and go mental when the guitar encore bit is playing at the end....

Count me in, if i can get a ticket that is.

People might jump on the bandwagon though, any sniff of The Stone Roses now and its rife.

Feed-The-Goat said:
glen quagmire said:
I can ask the boys to play it at the next gig. How fun would that be? We could go halves on an E and get some shit whizz and go mental when the guitar encore bit is playing at the end....

Count me in, if i can get a ticket that is.

People might jump on the bandwagon though, any sniff of The Stone Roses now and its rife.

Just ring 0901 654 3241 to join the queue, for tickets.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.