I Wanna Be A Door...

Going to be rammed with knobhead throwing piss and acting like twats, the amount of scroaty little twats I know that are going is laughable. Hope they dont ruin it for you lot that are going.

There first album was genius when i first heard it before they were famous he he he.

Now im an old miserable twat the thought of paying good money to stand in a north manc field in the pissing cold and rain to see a band of cunts older than me trying to live past glories has about as much appeal as watching that prick Gervais on continous loop for a week.

I'm going on Sunday, don't turn 16 until next month. Given my age, can you assume that I'm a 'bandwagon jumper'? I understand where FTG is coming from to an extent but because a kid was born in 1994 rather than 1974, should that deny them the right to go and see something they enjoy?

Raining piss surrounded by thousands of Karaoke wannabees singing along to every word, no thanks. I'm still getting over how shit they were 'live' at Spike Island.
Teams of scrotes tonight on the taxingtons no doubt ? Again, a bit like S.I ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.