I Wanna Go Home...

greeny-ctid said:
anybody who wouldn't send there son to united is stupid in my opinion obviously if nobody else wanted your son and united did its a no brainier for me if you dont send your son to united it could ruin his chances of a footballing career why would you want to do that? as long as there a city fan anyway there is no problem (apart from them wearing there horrible shirt) anyway kids at 5 shouldnt be getting involved with all that anyway they should be going out falling over and getting grass stains on there new jeans like all kids do!

Don't talk shite.. I have had this conversation before with someone, don't tell me that if Utd wanted your son to play for them that there would be no other club interested.
My Son of 2 already knows better than to ask !!

Someone brought my 8 yr old lad a snide Thailand rag shirt.... He said wow look at this Dad, great isn't it?

I told him he could wear it but it never came in the house! He had to stop at the door and take the shit off.....

He's 19 in April and Blue to the core......

Treat 'em mean eh

My son is 6, he's absolutely blue to the core and goes round Bury slagging off any and every rag he comes across. If he was offered a chance to train for free with United, it's a no brainer for me, I would NOT make him do anything he didn't want to do, I'm pretty sure he'd be distraught at the thought of wearing a rag shirt even if it was his only chance of a football career.

Isn't it a bit obvious that if United wanted some youngster there's going to be plenty of other teams too?

Mr Jolly said:
Dr Mick said:
Remember the 5 year old City fan that United have signed?

Well a fellow blue in the Townly on Saturday was telling me that the poor kid keeps bursting into tears in training becuase he hates having to play for United. Apparantly his dad has had to pronise him that when he gets a bit older he'll do a Ryan Wilson (Giggs) with him and move him to City.

No idea if the story is true but it made me smile. Not the bit about the poor kid crying obvioulsy. Making him have to wear a scum shirt could actually mentally scar him for life.

Wondered if anyone else had heard anything and if there was any truth in the story I was told.

Fucking hell mate, when you choose a username such as Dr Mick it's probably not a good idea to come across as completely illiterate. Unless of course, like me, you chose it with an element of irony.

you are a you know what.

So for some of you on here the mathematical equation would be:

Hatred of United > Children

Let's get one thing completely straight: there are undoubtedly hundreds if not thousands of kids out on the streets right now who are superior to the kids in any Premier League team's academy. Luck is of at least equal importance to ability, whether we're talking about football, intelligence or whatever. We could even say that luck actually means putting yourself out there, and not allowing your selfish, narrow-minded father to restrict opportunities.

i went to school with a lad who was a big sheffield united fan, he got trials for wednesday aged 15/16 and never showed.

that was considered his last chance and he simply said "i couldn't live with myself if i ever played for them cunts".

Paulski said:
So for some of you on here the mathematical equation would be:

Hatred of United > Children

Let's get one thing completely straight: there are undoubtedly hundreds if not thousands of kids out on the streets right now who are superior to the kids in any Premier League team's academy. Luck is of at least equal importance to ability, whether we're talking about football, intelligence or whatever. We could even say that luck actually means putting yourself out there, and not allowing your selfish, narrow-minded father to restrict opportunities.

I agree, my lad when 10 got scouted by Liverpool First and then UTD on the same day, because we'd told the liverpool guy he'd go for trails there we explained to the Utd guy what had happened, he said ok but keep our number. It didn't work out at liverpool, so went to Utd and it didn't work out there either. My lad was a season card holder at city, lived and breathed football, but when traing with Liverpool or Utd he just wasn't interested and it showed, we tried encouraging him even tried to bribe him all the tricks, but he still wouldn't try, he wanted to play for City. He's now 13 and other clubs would like to look at him, burnley and such, but more interested in scooters and skateboards. I think he's better than most of the kids in these academies( probably biased) but if the attitude isn't right there's not much u can do! But only a fool or very selfish man would not support his child with a possible career in pro football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.