I Want de Jong Out of The Team Part II

sqblue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I'm guessing he won't play on sunday having played all of the last 2 games. If so what formation do you think we will have?

I'm guessing diamond mid with Barry at the bottom.

he didn't put that much into tonight, nobody in blue had to. it was walking pace for good bits of the 2nd half.

Where the fuck were you watching the game from.
Theres NO such thing in NDJ vocabulary as a "didn`t put much effort in"
Is there NO fucking justice for this superb player ??

De Jong is superb at his job. He should be the first name on the teamsheet every single week, no matter who we are playing.

A pleasure to have him at the club, take a bow son.

Gelsons Dad said:
I'm guessing he won't play on sunday having played all of the last 2 games. If so what formation do you think we will have?

I'm guessing diamond mid with Barry at the bottom.

He came off tonight for Cunningham, didn't he?

If anyone anyone even contemplates that De Jong shouldn't be in the team after watching his last 2 performances, I suggest you either ask someone to explain to you how football works, or go and Support Blackburn

I can only imagine the person who started that thread and those that supported it were either on a WUM or not on this planet.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
De Jong looks much better with the ball at his feet and passing, I think another year and we'll have an awesome player in both respects.

I think he has to start sunday, we need him as Sunderland will be at us early on, same team as monday on sunday for me.
He has been immense so far this season, I think he is quickly developing into the finished article

ste.sully said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
De Jong looks much better with the ball at his feet and passing, I think another year and we'll have an awesome player in both respects.

I think he has to start sunday, we need him as Sunderland will be at us early on, same team as monday on sunday for me.
He has been immense so far this season, I think he is quickly developing into the finished article

it took him 18 months, but I think he's overtaking Mascherano, that £18m is seeming really worth it, he could be like no other player in the game. A true defensive midfielder with a great passing ability, god, I'm getting excited by the thought lol :)

ste.sully said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Indeed, and i also believe we can thank Mancini for pushing him! now he play the ball FORWARD and hes up there right outside the box and shoots.

hes one of the best DMs in the world! and hes absolutly vital for our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.