I Want de Jong Out of The Team Part II

tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is world class.

Just goes to show, some might be blues, but they know fook all about football.

Same people who said Milner was overrated.

De Jong is not world class by any stretch of the phrase.

I always rated Milner so that comment is just wrong.

Barry was sensational last night, yet gets no praise. The bias towards De-Jong is unbelievable.

Sabster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is world class.

Barry was sensational last night, yet gets no praise. The bias towards De-Jong is unbelievable.

Ahhh Mr Statistic pops up again. What stats are you going to hit us with today to belittle one of our players?

Sabster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is world class.

World class, mate. That was Barry's best game in a City shirt, ask yourself why?

Possibly because in De Jong and Milner, he has the people who can handle his previous responsibilities a lot better.

You may not have been previously critical of Milner, but there were scores in the transfer thread that were.

Sabster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is world class.

lmao....... the fact people fall for his baiting still cracks me up. If he is serious, and i;m not convinced, then its 200 mg of tramadol and a kick in the knackers needed here, what a deluded el raton you are.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
World class, mate. That was Barry's best game in a City shirt, ask yourself why?

Possibly because in De Jong and Milner, he has the people who can handle his previous responsibilities a lot better.

You may not have been previously critical of Milner, but there were scores in the transfer thread that were.

So if im a striker but everyone else does all the work but i put them in the back of the net does that make them world class or me?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sabster said:

Barry has allways been excellent, last season included. People just forget about him. He has more ability than De Jong and worksa lot harder than him.

Sabster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is world class.

Did he play in the World Cup Final?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

This appears to surprise you for some reason, Tolm.

10 minutes any day on here illustrates that point beyond any doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.