I want Germans

Hamann Pineapple

Can't beat German engineering, efficient workhorses. Can't remember us having a German flop in our history. Rosler, Tarnat, Trautmann.

Get Hummels and Gotze

Sell Kolo and Johnson

Job done. Achtung baby.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Can't beat German engineering, efficient workhorses. Can't remember us having a German flop in our history. Rosler, Tarnat, Trautmann.

Get Hummels and Gotze

Sell Kolo and Johnson

Job done. Achtung baby.

I don't think Gotze will leave for a couple of years.

But Hummels, it's a weird one. I haven't seen him being linked with ANYONE, not one rumour. And I know that normally means that he's settled and doesn't want to leave but I haven't seen him state that anywhere either, and normally with all big players you'll be able to find a piece somewhere where they've said they want to stay at a club for however long and so on.

Hummels is the better half of their CB pairing, which I think is arguably the best partnership in Europe at the moment. He's the brains in the partnership, and he's exceptional in all parts of defending. He spots danger in an instant. What he tends to do is step forward, intercept, take a touch and then play a cross-field pass to the wings. His passing is something a lot of people are impressed by.

Physically he's perfect for a CB, 6 ft 4 with a big leap, very strong. He has all the attributes a world class defender needs and he's only 22!

An added bonus is that he's got a mean penalty kick too :P

Hamann Pineapple said:

Frontzeck?! Generally, Germans do tend to be suited to the Premier league though.

That dodgy ancient keeper that Ball signed. So bad I can't remember his name but allegedly he had a load of caps for Germany !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.