I want it all, and i want it now!

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Too quote freddie mecury.

Why have we suddenly become a team, which requires us to win everything now? At the begining of the season, i said i would be happy if we finished 6th and really happy with 5th.

Yet as we have recently had a bit of a drop (And there is no hiding, it we have had a bit of a drop in form), it feels like were near the relegation zone.

I believe Hughes will come good, given the time. And i also think the owners are doing the right thing by sticking with him, for a few reasons.

1)Hughes has come in and totally changed the club, so why bring someone in who would take a good months too come too terms with his systems.

2)Any new manager has an instant excuse, that these are not his players, for when/if he has a similar run of results as present.

3)Loyalty of the owners also looks good to any other managers who they may want too bring in, in the future. Who wants too work for tyrants, who give you a couple of months too be top of the prem.

I am a Hughes inner (Even though he is making it hard for me at the moment too stand up for him), but when we get a win, i think the players may get a bit of confidence back. Play 433 like the beginning of the season, and we should all see the team we know we can be.

We will beat chelsea 2-1, Lescott opener. Monster, monster, monster!

I think you'll find there are a lot of people on here who are patient as patient can be, and have been for their entire lives, but also want everything right now. This season. Otherwise it's never going to happen. Because they've been oh so patient in the past and can see the future and know we'll only win the treble this season if we get Hiddink or Mourinho right now when we're three points off fourth...

Sorry? That's all a complete contradiction? Oh well...

Seriously though, I agree with your view, win on Wednesday and the confidence will come flooding back.

Clubber said:
Too quote freddie mecury.

Why have we suddenly become a team, which requires us to win everything now? At the begining of the season, i said i would be happy if we finished 6th and really happy with 5th.

Yet as we have recently had a bit of a drop (And there is no hiding, it we have had a bit of a drop in form), it feels like were near the relegation zone.

I believe Hughes will come good, given the time. And i also think the owners are doing the right thing by sticking with him, for a few reasons.

1)Hughes has come in and totally changed the club, so why bring someone in who would take a good months too come too terms with his systems.

2)Any new manager has an instant excuse, that these are not his players, for when/if he has a similar run of results as present.

3)Loyalty of the owners also looks good to any other managers who they may want too bring in, in the future. Who wants too work for tyrants, who give you a couple of months too be top of the prem.

I am a Hughes inner (Even though he is making it hard for me at the moment too stand up for him), but when we get a win, i think the players may get a bit of confidence back. Play 433 like the beginning of the season, and we should all see the team we know we can be.

We will beat chelsea 2-1, Lescott opener. Monster, monster, monster!

I don't want it all - I just want to beat Burnley at Eastlands - that's not so much, is it ?

I f Hughes cannot do it rest assured that our owners will get someone who can.The future is blue.

I don't want it all but I want a team who look like a team, who are showing improvement and playing to something like their potential.

In terms of ability and squad depth we are as good as anyone.

5th or 6th was never good enough for me.

Top 4 minimum with the investment.

It's look increasingly unlikely at the moment. If we reach the point where it is obvious that Hughes cannot get the best from the squad, then he goes if a replacement is available. That point is getting closer by the week.

It could be as soon as next week.

A lot depends on the next 2-3 league games. I'm confident we will overcome Arsenal in the cup.

League Status:
If we win 2 & draw 1 all of a sudden it's 10-11 games undefeated. If we draw 2 or loose 1 or whatever sequence without winning all of a sudden it's 10-11 games without a win.

For me it's what happens in the next 3 games that will define the season and the perception amongst others of Hughes.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't want it all but I want a team who look like a team, who are showing improvement and playing to something like their potential.

In terms of ability and squad depth we are as good as anyone.

5th or 6th was never good enough for me.

Top 4 minimum with the investment.

I'll go with this^^

After the same games last season Man U were on 25 points and won the Premier League - This season we are on 22 and with a bit more luck and refereeing decisions in our favour we owuld have surpassed this.

Don't let the negatives let you believe it is as bad as they love to paint it out to be.

Yes it's not been a great run.... but we are now difficult to beat and the wins will soon come.

In some ways its good that we play Arsenal and Chelsea next as the pressure on these games has to be off.

AlexC83 said:
I think you'll find there are a lot of people on here who are patient as patient can be, and have been for their entire lives, but also want everything right now. This season. Otherwise it's never going to happen. Because they've been oh so patient in the past and can see the future and know we'll only win the treble this season if we get Hiddink or Mourinho right now when we're three points off fourth...

Sorry? That's all a complete contradiction? Oh well...

Seriously though, I agree with your view, win on Wednesday and the confidence will come flooding back.

I missed out of a '76 ticket. I've been waiting and watching ever since for a major cup win. I've learned that we have destroyed and remade ourselves TOOOOO many times, this time, I'd like to actually run with it and see what happens.

Sven was a manager, that in his time, was in the class of Hiddink and Mourinho and did nothing so let's not manage in hindsight and guess the future with no real method. Our time is coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.