I want it all, and i want it now!

Didsbury Dave said:
MAte, I don't mean that'll be it for me!

I mean that'll will be the end of my belief in Mark Hughes.

I started a thread on sunday saying 'so it begins'... I think the next three games are crucial for Hughes..

If we lose to Arsenal & Chelsea, then Bolton is a must win for him... otherwise he's toast...

Perhaps it feels as though the club are in a relegation battle because they've been playing like a relegation candidate for two full months now.

You know who else managed seven points from seven league fixtures the past two months?

That's right. The club propping up the Premier League table: Portsmouth.

And where is the man who managed to match mighty City's point total from October and November? He's unemployed now.

Blue Mooner said:
After the same games last season Man U were on 25 points and won the Premier League - This season we are on 22 and with a bit more luck and refereeing decisions in our favour we owuld have surpassed this.

Don't let the negatives let you believe it is as bad as they love to paint it out to be.

Yes it's not been a great run.... but we are now difficult to beat and the wins will soon come.

In some ways its good that we play Arsenal and Chelsea next as the pressure on these games has to be off.

I'm trying to look at it from the same positive viewpoint as you. It's been a disappointing run of results but I only think we deserved to lose one of those games and that game was Birmingham away where for some reason we were outplayed for most of the match - that for me was the worst performance of the season. That and the 25-30 minute battering we endured in the second half of the derby. Apart from that, we haven't deserved to lose any other game and probably should've won 2 or 3 more than we have.

patience is the key to any great side the strength in the squad is as good as most perhaps a defender or two would be handy.at the end of the day we are an improving side which is all we can ask for at this stage.i know we all get carried away with the wealth we have but it took chelsea several years and several managers until they found that winning combination.so i say be patient and we will be rewarded we have all waited this long for some success im sure waiting a bit longer will not be hard for any true blue supporters.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't want it all but I want a team who look like a team, who are showing improvement and playing to something like their potential.

In terms of ability and squad depth we are as good as anyone.

5th or 6th was never good enough for me.

Top 4 minimum with the investment.

It's look increasingly unlikely at the moment. If we reach the point where it is obvious that Hughes cannot get the best from the squad, then he goes if a replacement is available. That point is getting closer by the week.

It could be as soon as next week.

I keep finding myself in agreement with you Dave...fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.