i want mancini to go

de niro said:
and shove it right up the fucking rag media by putting another brilliant run of games together, starting tomorrow.

come on booby, come on city.

Disappointed - was hoping this thread was going to go in another direction ... :)

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
and shove it right up the fucking rag media by putting another brilliant run of games together, starting tomorrow.

Disappointed - was hoping this thread was going to go in another direction ... :)

Billy,give it a rest mate,you are like a broken record. Your anti Mancini stance really goes against the majority of opinion. What you gonna do when we beat Ajax,Madrid and Dortmund.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:

Billy,give it a rest mate,you are like a broken record. Your anti Mancini stance really goes against the majority of opinion. What you gonna do when we beat Ajax,Madrid and Dortmund.
Optimism at it's best.

BillyShears said:
de niro said:

I'll give it a rest as soon as the idiotic cheerleaders who are hanging our players out to dry and acting like Mancini is bigger than the club itself give it a rest.

the rags and the media feed off the misery and fickleness of the fans. so get behind bobby and the team and starve the bast@?ds. their hunger and need for failure will soon turn on those tossers down the road cos believe me they are on a downward spiral that they cant afford to get out of.

i8rags said:
BillyShears said:

Optimism at it's best.

I was optimistic when we went 7 points behind last season and we all know what happened. This is half the problem at our club. Negativity negativity. It's all we hear. The players were fucking awful the other night,every one of them. Shit happens but fuck me don't be calling for the managers head.

i8rags said:
Optimism at it's best.

I was optimistic when we went 7 points behind last season and we all know what happened. This is half the problem at our club. Negativity negativity. It's all we hear. The players were fucking awful the other night,every one of them. Shit happens but fuck me don't be calling for the managers head.

Yes, all the players were garbage. Lets just stick to slagging them all off and painting Mancini as our saviour.

Christ, I didn't every think our supporters would deify a manager the way the rags have Slur Alex. We've fucking done it with Mancini before he's achieved a tenth of what that whiskey soaked twat has. I'd rather shoot myself in the face than ever go down the "Fergie knows best" route. Managers are all fallible and all deserve stinging criticism at times. Those who bury their heads and constantly deflect the criticism are a waste of fresh air on a forum.

BillyShears said:
i8rags said:
Optimism at it's best.

Yes, all the players were garbage. Lets just stick to slagging them all off and painting Mancini as our saviour.

Christ, I didn't every think our supporters would deify a manager the way the rags have Slur Alex. We've fucking done it with Mancini before he's achieved a tenth of what that whiskey soaked twat has. I'd rather shoot myself in the face than ever go down the "Fergie knows best" route. Managers are all fallible and all deserve stinging criticism at times. Those who bury their heads and constantly deflect the criticism are a waste of fresh air on a forum.
And I never thought I would see seemingly intelligent City fans so desperate to attack a manager, at every opportunity, over a 3 year period.

BillyShears said:
i8rags said:
Optimism at it's best.

But your rant is as a result of one game,one shocking performance. If you believe changing the manager every 2-3 seasons is going to achieve what bacon face has then you are wrong. Criticism of his tactics the other night,maybe but it is still down to the players at the end of the day. I am sure our owners are happy with the progression over the past 3 yrs. True europe needs to improve,but it's a tough school the chanmps league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.