I want Mourinho.

taconinja said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If you actually think they i strongly question if you know anything about football!!
If we're honest, Barca wouldn't have him. He's great. I want him here, but Barca (and quite possibly Real) reacts poorly to anyone that thinks they're bigger than the club.

The Barca thing is a long running problem from the days when he was a coach under Robson and the barca fans have always called him the translator and he in turn hates them. Real cant keep a manager more than 5 mins anyway and if Mourinho won every trophy on offer including a few that wouldnt than they would still be looking for a new manager in the summer

zzzafr.jpg

eddie c 123 said:
If we got offered mourinho now I would say yes, but atm I will give our manager my full support until the end of the season.
If you come on here enough, you'll know that some of our fans think the season was over after the 1-1 at home against Fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.