I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

I trust in Bobby.

Tevez is a great player better than most in the squad.

It cost him £10m for his golf in Argentina. We still won the league.

He had reasons for going AWOL, he was wrong but I can understand how things like that happen.

I think he will stay and City will win the Champions League.

I want him to stay. If he has really learned his lesson he's too good to lose. Partnership with Aguero could be deadly. Unlike Balo, when he plays he plays for the team.

Yeah, he's a mardarse but the Munich incident was a flashpoint that might have ended differently. He can only stay if Mancini is happy, though.

Fergie RIP.

de niro said:
he's a class player, in fact not many around better, i'd say keep him.

Totally agree , made the difference in the run in this season , who would you replace him with , and at what cost . Got to get over his period of absence and move on

World class player who when he did return to the team helped us win the Lge and didn't look like he had been away 5 months not many players in the world could do that at this level.
No matter how much the story is covered there are 2 sides to a story and I still belieive there was more to it, its water under the bridge now, we are Champions with the help of Carlos and his 4 goals and that pass in the Chelsea game. Time to move on, he wears the City shirt so he gets my support.

I don't like Tevez, To be honest i never really have. But i love Man City and i trust Bobby Mancs decision making. I heard time and time again that if we lost the title it would be on his head. The fact though was his return was a huge part in why we won the thing so he's redeemed himself a hell of a lot in my eyes.

If he stays then great, We have one of the best players in the world for at least another year. if he leaves then great, We'll have freed up a huge chunk of change to offer someone just as good.

Class player who always gives 110%. Plus the fact that he has formed a good partnership with Kun and the rest of the team seem to have accepted him back, I say keepm him and let the good times roll......

CITY FOR LIFE said:
World class player who when he did return to the team helped us win the Lge and didn't look like he had been away 5 months not many players in the world could do that at this level.
No matter how much the story is covered there are 2 sides to a story and I still belieive there was more to it, its water under the bridge now, we are Champions with the help of Carlos and his 4 goals and that pass in the Chelsea game. Time to move on, he wears the City shirt so he gets my support.

He didn't help us win the league, he had a couple of decent games when we were dead and buried and the preasure was off. Did fuck all in the last three critical games.

The **** nearly cost us the league because he spat his fuckin dummy out and fucked off when we really needed him.

Horrible, greedy selfish ****. Take more than a hatrick against Norwich to make me forget him dragging my clubs name through the mud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.