I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
He didn't help us win the league

4 goals and one game winning assist proves you wrong.
Not really when compared to the contributions of others, he had one very good game, many less than the rest of the squad, but had he played until April and then got an injury, the league would probably have been won.

Can't stand the fella personally, but if the club think he should stay he will, no matter what I feel about him, if he does then I'll support his contribution to the team, but not him, and I await his next strop with interest, I wonder how long it will take ?

No,this a world top five striker when fit.He was nowhere near full fitness for the run in and still had a huge effect.Some players ya gotta take a little shit from and he is one.I hate what he did absolutely hate it and if Mancini wanted rid I would'nt have a problem but in pure football terms if the team can live with him I can too.

Keep him gives us something extra away from home, his relationship with mancini has been patched up and seems happy now, really hope he stays.

1961_vintage said:
Why should what you want be of any interest?
It´s my opinion (It´s a forum btw) and it seems quite a few people agree with me. Yes he contributed in the last few games but he was AWOL for most of the season lets not forget! The leauge wold probably be sewn up with a few games inhand if he werent away. With that in mind I trust the manager but personally I want him away. I repeat it´s my opinion so don´t get your panties in a twist.

If he'd fucked off last summer we could have brought in another player who might have made a slightly larger contribution than ten appearances, four goals and an assist. Whilst he made a positive contribution against the likes of Sunderland and Chelsea, and might have dropped three points without him, I also think we wouldn't have beaten Newcastle or QPR had he remained on the pitch. Him being subbed off sparked us into life in those two games. His contribution therefore, even in the title run-in, was negligible.

If he is re-focused and right with Mancini for the entire season then of course we would be mad not to want him. Especially the way he is clicking with Aguero.

I dunno. You just know there will be more controversy around this player next season it's almost assured at this point!

You would think winning the league would allow everyone to bury the hatchet with regard to old arguments. Nope!

My response

[bigimg]http://figo29.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/rip-fergie.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.