I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

He is a great player on the pitch but thick as pig shit off it and to trust him not to fuck us around is a bit of a leap of faith. If he is happy to remain and we get the best out of them then by all means let him stick around but if there's any signs of dissent then fuck him off by all means.

Blue Haze said:
You would think winning the league would allow everyone to bury the hatchet with regard to old arguments. Nope!

My response

[bigimg]http://figo29.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/rip-fergie.jpg[/bigimg]
To highlight how much of a bellend he is? We know already. Even those who do want him to stay know he's an utter ****.

Skashion said:
To highlight how much of a bellend he is? We know already. Even those who do want him to stay know he's an utter ****.

No one disputes he's a ****. The question to me is, does he help us win silverware.

I would rather see a thousand cunts than watch the rag lift one piece of silverware that could have been ours if Tevez had played.

Blue Haze said:
No one disputes he's a ****. The question to me is, does he help us win silverware.
I've answered that as well. He fucks off and we buy players with more to add to the team (without necessarily being better) - as there is scope for more flexibility in this team which has been wholly too one-dimensional this season and isn't half as good when the likes of Yaya and Silva are missing and/or out of form.

Also, for me, he did absolutely nothing against the rags, Newcastle or QPR. Had he been left on the pitch against Newcastle and QPR, I do not think we'd have won the title. We may not have done had he not come on against Chelsea and Sunderland either but overall his contribution amounts to nothing.

Skashion said:
Blue Haze said:
I've answered that as well. He fucks off and we buy players with more to add to the team (without necessarily being better) - as there is scope for more flexibility in this team which has been wholly too one-dimensional this season and isn't half as good when the likes of Yaya and Silva are missing and/or out of form.

Also, for me, he did absolutely nothing against the rags, Newcastle or QPR. Had he been left on the pitch against Newcastle and QPR, I do not think we'd have won the title. We may not have done had he not come on against Chelsea and Sunderland either but overall his contribution amounts to nothing.

It's pretty simple to me. If Mancini wants Tevez to stay, he stays and I'll be glad to watch him play. If Mancini sells Tevez and can find a quality replacement, that's great too. Obviously Mancini thought he was a crucial piece to the puzzle or he wouldn't have played Tevez again.

Problem is, how many forwards can play the role of second striker, score 20 goals in a season, and are available? Not many. That's why a Tevez who lacked any amount of fitness started ahead of Dzeko and Balotelli.

How quickly SOME forget.....
In 2011 no FA without him.
Bobby rode him (just like he does with his favorites)
Carlos was wrong when he said he felt like he was treated like a dog...
He was treated like a horse.
Carlos gave his all in 2011
As far as the Germany "refusal to play", I blame Roberto.
He should have dealt with it in house.
Bench him and shut up. Sell him and shut up. If the closest journalist is an equal party in the locker room, The boss is not doing his job.
Carlos Tevez plays football, and plays hard. He ain't no saint,
But its obvious Roberto plays favorites.
The Ballotelli antics through the year....?
"He's young" he will grow out of it.....
Bullshit
Why does Ballotelli get to act like an ass (talent included)
And Tevez gets hung out?
I give Carlos a pass( in Germany) based on his 2011 effort.
Ballotelli has the talent to be be anything he wants in the sport of football.
When will he decide?
After he burns his house up with fireworks?
After an all-nighter?
Bottom line:
The biggest lesson of this year for me is :
Roberto.....You ARE in a once in a lifetime position .....
AC, Inter,Barca, all the powers... have been that way for a long time.
Where is another opportunity to take a team from where this one was and put it where it could go.
Basically, Coach...
It's you and the players.....
Shut up and play.

cleavers said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
He didn't help us win the league

4 goals and one game winning assist proves you wrong.
Not really when compared to the contributions of others,

So the winner against Chelsea - which he helped to set up - didn't help us to win the league because other players contributed more?

Okaaaay....

I never thought I'd accept Tevez again after what happened in Munich - but I can honestly say I'd take him over Balotelli and can't wait to see what he and Aguero can do with a good pre-season in them.

Blue Haze said:
Skashion said:

I would rather see a thousand cunts than watch the rag lift one piece of silverware that could have been ours if Tevez had played.

I like it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.