I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

When Tevez play well we win,he helps defence he links midfield with attack he provides assists and scores.id like to see small changes to the squad ,in fact if we signed Bale and sold all the guys on loan id be cocka hoop.

"Tevez? I have forgiven him, even if he didn't play much. He will stay, unless he asks to leave."

Straight from Mancini's mouth, with Tevez happy here now with his family it looks like he's here to stay.

Leave leave leave leave leave.

The bloke burnt his bridges for me.

Where was he when we were struggling at the beginning of the year and needed a full squad. Playing golf in Argentina, thats where.

Did not like seeing him on the bus, do not like seeing him in the team photos.

He just turned up for the last few games, and is sharing in all the accolades.

Get rid, please.

tufty said:
Leave leave leave leave leave.

The bloke burnt his bridges for me.

Where was he when we were struggling at the beginning of the year and needed a full squad. Playing golf in Argentina, thats where.

Did not like seeing him on the bus, do not like seeing him in the team photos.

He just turned up for the last few games, and is sharing in all the accolades.

Get rid, please.

Forgive and forget, you must learn.

Tevez is class - we need him to stay; yes, he did act like a plank but Bobby and the players have fogiven him. Wait until next season when he is properly match fit and watch him go.

Even if we were to get rid, we wouldn't get what he is worth and, anyway....who would have him ? Keep him for another 2 years and then review it - he'll be 30 then...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.