I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

conormcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I knew you were talking bollocks to start with and then i read this and realised you know close to fuck all about football i mean possibly less than a cockney united fan who has spent 40 years smoking crack cocaine on mars

I'm talking bollocks and yet you are incapable of responding to even 1 of my points. Hmmm...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Were you on holiday and missed the 2 seasons before this one where tevez scored over 50 goals or are you just daft

Were you on holiday and missed THIS season where every one of the listed players significantly outperformed king Carlos, or are you just daft?

Your point was there are 10 players who would fetch more in transfer fees. Then you list 6 players in the 10 that wouldn't fetch more in fees. He left us didn't play for 3 months and AC Milan where still willing to pay £25 million for him. Eden Hazard just moved for £35 million so you are clearly talking out of your ass.
The problem is you hate him and you let that get in the way of rational thinking, i have already said i would never forgive but i dont just make up stuff to make myself feel better about it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
conormcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I knew you were talking bollocks to start with and then i read this and realised you know close to fuck all about football i mean possibly less than a cockney united fan who has spent 40 years smoking crack cocaine on mars

I'm talking bollocks and yet you are incapable of responding to even 1 of my points. Hmmm...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Were you on holiday and missed the 2 seasons before this one where tevez scored over 50 goals or are you just daft

Were you on holiday and missed THIS season where every one of the listed players significantly outperformed king Carlos, or are you just daft?

Your point was there are 10 players who would fetch more in transfer fees. Then you list 6 players in the 10 that wouldn't fetch more in fees. He left us didn't play for 3 months and AC Milan where still willing to pay £25 million for him. Eden Hazard just moved for £35 million so you are clearly talking out of your ass.
The problem is you hate him and you let that get in the way of rational thinking, i have already said i would never forgive but i dont just make up stuff to make myself feel better about it

Well said BB the fact is the Haters are always going to Hate!

I'd keep him, he's a great talent and I'm not sure exactly would have pulled it out in the end without him. It's time to move on.

Ultimately though it's to Mancini and his teamates....I'll live with whatever they decide.

ranxerox said:
I'd keep him, he's a great talent and I'm not sure exactly would have pulled it out in the end without him. It's time to move on.

Ultimately though it's to Mancini and his teamates....I'll live with whatever they decide.

This. The RIP poster was quite funny as well. "not my life time"

To all those who said no, how many of you know that he won't just do one when he feels like it again? How many of you know he won't just request a transfer? Because let's look at it, he isn't going to play every game next season and i think he will have another sulk.

Im in the "Keep Him" camp.

I put a lot of what happened down to poor guidance from Kia, I don't think Carlos really understood how this could have backfired on him, whereas KIA wanted to work a big payday for himself by getting Carlos to move for cheap, and a big signing on fee.

I found myself having a go at him during the QPR game for no other reason than what he had done but overall I think its a stay for me. Doubt we would have won the league without him in the side. He gave us a lift when we really needed one and I think the game against Norwich sent out a message that we were back.

He is a twat but so are many others in football. I think a settle Tevez and Aguero partnership could be dynamite.

mancblue said:
To all those who said no, how many of you know that he won't just do one when he feels like it again? How many of you know he won't just request a transfer? Because let's look at it, he isn't going to play every game next season and i think he will have another sulk.

Do you have a tent and a crystall ball on blackpool sea front?

conormcfc said:
20sbc07 said:
Some people on here have very short memories, Tevez carried this team through 09/10 season and 10/11.
He joined us when we were shit and carried us for 2 full seasons.

Yes he fell out with Mancini and disappeared for 6months but he came back, apologized and since then he's put his head down and got on with the job again.

Zabs already stated that the 3 argies are staying, personally I think Tevez will be back to scoring for fun next season.

Short memories indeed.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=234677&p=4856167&hilit=tevez#p4856167
20sbc07 said:
Adrian Mutu had his contract terminated by Chelsea. He was then ordered to pay £17m in compensation.

I think Tevez should be fired and ordered to compensate us in the same way.

Didn't get the point of my post?
Yes I wanted him gone until he came back, apologized, put his head down and got back to work. The team and Mancini all seem to be happy with him now.
He could have disappeared but he didn't, he came back and I respect him for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.