I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

mancblue said:
To all those who said no, how many of you know that he won't just do one when he feels like it again? How many of you know he won't just request a transfer? Because let's look at it, he isn't going to play every game next season and i think he will have another sulk.

This is probably an unlikely scenario as he didn't get a bean whilst he was in exile and the club won...in actual fact he LOST money and so I don't think he will do it again. And for all those in the YES camp, its easy to forget that without him there is not a chance in hell that we would be sitting here as champions - argue against that and I will argue that your IQ is below average (yes even though IQ has been shown to be a poor.....yadda yadda).

nope......world class forward who we would be mad to lose from the squad if by his choice so be it but if he wants to stay id keep him at all costs.

Lets be honest, since we didn't get Hazard, Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri sounds way more dangerous than any combination with Balo and Dzeko in the mix, the **** is an amazing player and strikes fear in opposite teams

There was a good reason why Taggart was backing Mancini's stance regarding Tevez, and it wasn't for the love of the game.

BluePurgatory said:
conormcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Your point was there are 10 players who would fetch more in transfer fees.
Obviously you cannot read.

Would not like to be in your shoes when BB reads that lol
I disagree with conormcfc, by my reckoning Tevez is the 6th best player in our squad so clearly top ten. However, BoyBlue_1985 has made himself look like a right tit by having a rant at something the person didn't say and then accusing them of being the hater. I think he's a fairly decent guy though and if he is, he'll apologise whilst still asserting his opinion that Tevez would be in the top ten.

Skashion said:
BluePurgatory said:
conormcfc said:
Obviously you cannot read.

Would not like to be in your shoes when BB reads that lol
I disagree with conormcfc, by my reckoning Tevez is the 6th best player in our squad so clearly top ten. However, BoyBlue_1985 has made himself look like a right tit by having a rant at something the person didn't say and then accusing them of being the hater. I think he's a fairly decent guy though and if he is, he'll apologise whilst still asserting his opinion that Tevez would be in the top ten.

Shit House lol. see you are getting in your appoligy before BB reads you called him a tit.

BluePurgatory said:
Shit House lol. see you are getting in your appoligy before BB reads you called him a tit.
Assuming he can read of course. I'm so good at reading I can see the barely assembled letters of the alphabet, 'appoligy', and know that you likely mean apology.

Skashion said:
BluePurgatory said:
Assuming he can read of course. I'm so good at reading I can see the barely assembled letters of the alphabet, 'appoligy', and know that you likely mean apology.

O please forgive me Skashion for my terrible mistake. Unliike you I am a humble person with only five fingers to hit the keyboard where as you I am told have six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.