I was called a gloryhunter today!!!

Very true...we've been hunting for glory for 33 years....havent found it yet but we are still here....

You cant buy that loyalty.

blue1969 said:
WeGotRobinho said:
got myself a season ticket this year (first one) and looking to go to Blackburn and Barca (first time abroad with City).

Gloryhunter

RAG
Shutup you dick, my Dad and godfather have been to more City games through the years than you've had hot dinners and it proudly runs through the family. So don't go labelling me with your forum talk bullshit.

wouldn't worry about it, I got called one at Brighton last year by a fellow BLUE FFS
Wound up my accuser for a few minutes, he took the piss as I have a southern accent, then I showed him my City tattoo.
That soon shut the twat up.
A few lads on here can back me up as a 'proper' Blue.
S/T back in the late 90's thru to about 2005 until illness forced me to give it up.
As a previous poster said, we are all glory hunters, it's just some hunt it for a lot longer than others......

Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

WeGotRobinho said:
blue1969 said:
Gloryhunter

RAG
Shutup you dick, my Dad and godfather have been to more City games through the years than you've had hot dinners and it proudly runs through the family. So don't go labelling me with your forum talk bullshit.

Cool down fella.......its because you have very few posts to ur name...its a forum initiation thingymejig...

rag.

samharris said:
WeGotRobinho said:

Cool down fella.......its because you have very few posts to ur name...its a forum initiation thingymejig...

rag.
I know it is, i've been lurking a while but I hoped to build up a good 50+ posts without being accused to be honest.

[quote="quote]

Do what I've done, it was hinted by someone that I only became a fan since takeover so I've taken a picture of the City tops I've had that I can find on my phone, fortunately two even have my surnames on it when I was a kid, so they can't say it was an ebay job, and ask them if I were a "glory hunter" (strange term before any glory) why would I have all these tops since I was a kid and with my surname on two, did I have inside knowledge years and years and years in advance. Normally shuts them up. Also, since I signed up here before takeover, I bring them here on the internet on my phone, show them the date I joined and ask them if I have power over time too.

Very basic easy to do things can shut them up.[/quote]

The only old photo I have of me in a city shirt is when I'm holding the division one trophy from the Maine Rd open day thing from a few years back, so technically I suppose I AM a glory hunter, LOL.

WeGotRobinho said:
samharris said:

rag.
I know it is, i've been lurking a while but I hoped to build up a good 50+ posts without being accused to be honest.

you'd be the first me thinks...........................never mind.. 12 times for me when I joined,am still under therapy.

samharris said:
WeGotRobinho said:

you'd be the first me thinks...........................never mind.. 12 times for me when I joined,am still under therapy.

I didnt get it until i had 200 posts to my name and in one thread about 8 people called me a Rag because i said something about suporting England even tho Rooney and Rio played for them!

as for being called a glory hunter, if anyone says it to me i'll say in a semi serious/aggresive, semi joking tone, with a frown and a bit of a smile on my face; "are you fucking stupid!"
makes you look like a nutter and when you're 6'5" and 20 stone they dont come back with another dig!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.