I was called a gloryhunter today!!!

can't wait to be called a glory hunter
born in december 76
won nowt significent in my life time
still won nowt and no guarantees we will
but we got a better chance now
not that long ago that at start of season i'd be hapy to stay away from relegaion fight
so excited about the future

ive been called a glory hunter...
even said i wasnt a proper fan...
But most proper fans would have been to Maine Road... I know I did so i dont know why he said it cos he never been himself

WeGotRobinho said:
I got called a gloryhunter by a Chelsea fan last night in the pub, Chelsea fan! I've been going since I was 15, stopped for a bit after a few games of Svens season but got myself a season ticket this year (first one) and looking to go to Blackburn and Barca (first time abroad with City). Gloryhunter from a Chelsea fan...pfft.

Why didn't you stab him with a dart? I am disappointed.

ell said:
One question and one question only...

WHAT GLORY??

LOL - this.

Be happy were being called glory hunters because it tells me that we are going in the right direction.
Were going to get it regardless so may as well look at the bright side of it.

samharris said:
Best thing is to show em your citycard/seasoncard...

Then..........................

Ask to see theirs.

Mine stays in the car at all fucking times, the amount of times we've parked up only to forget the thing.

WeGotRobinho said:
I got called a gloryhunter by a Chelsea fan last night in the pub, Chelsea fan! I've been going since I was 15, stopped for a bit after a few games of Svens season but got myself a season ticket this year (first one) and looking to go to Blackburn and Barca (first time abroad with City). Gloryhunter from a Chelsea fan...pfft.

That's a bit of a biscuit taker.

Fuck me I been glory hunting since 66 ..... ok Ive seen a bit ..but you know what I mean

JCB001 said:
Fuck me I been glory hunting since 66 ..... ok Ive seen a bit ..but you know what I mean

What glory hunters we were though, eh?

I think I'd crack up laughing if someone said that to me.

I'm laughing at the thought of it, tbh.

WeGotRobinho said:
samharris said:
Cool down fella.......its because you have very few posts to ur name...its a forum initiation thingymejig...

rag.
I know it is, i've been lurking a while but I hoped to build up a good 50+ posts without being accused to be honest.
So why did you react so badly? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.