I was there when...

Trigger said:
allan harper said:
Trigger said:
allan harper said:
going to villa only to get as far as blackpool and it was snowed off spent the day in blackpool ten pin bowling and getting drunk,
then the rearrannge mid week fixture stuffing them 5-1 at villa park.....think david white got a couple....

Went to Spuds only for a waterlogged pitch to cause a postponement one hour from kick off!

Mate feel for you, what was the time of the postpoment of the pompy game this year?

About 10ish we had got to Gloucester !

Remind me not to book an away trip with you ! lol mate

Trigger said:
allan harper said:
Trigger said:
allan harper said:
going to villa only to get as far as blackpool and it was snowed off spent the day in blackpool ten pin bowling and getting drunk,
then the rearrannge mid week fixture stuffing them 5-1 at villa park.....think david white got a couple....

Went to Spuds only for a waterlogged pitch to cause a postponement one hour from kick off!

Mate feel for you, what was the time of the postpoment of the pompy game this year?

About 10ish we had got to Gloucester !

Maybe just as well if you were going the wrong way!

Gillingham Play-off Final
Last game at Maine Road
First competetive game at CoMS (TNS)
Robinho's Debut

Also not such stand out occasions but really good matches were:
fulham 3-3 last season
5-2 away at charlton a few years back
6-0 at home to sheff. utd ages ago

and to go with the high there has been some lows like
losing 2-0 at home to oxford - those were the days...

sdm said:
Blue Lloyd said:
sdm said:
allan harper said:
He got 4 that night mate:) A great night that was.

He did indeed get four and Mark Brennan (remember him?) got the other. Villas goal was a Platt penalty down at the Holte End.
Shows what i know,thought it was Ward,yep ,i remember Brennan,a bit like most of our side at the time,fuckin crap.

That team was hardly crap. We finished 5th in the topflight that season. We would settle for that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.