I was there when...

The 3-1 vs the Rags, the last time at Maine Rd. I come over from Liverpool and it was the last season so I decided to video my whole journey. I recorded parking the car on wilbraham road and walking towards maine rd and the allleyways. I videod the game including the anelka goal and the Goat goal. Remember shitting myself at half time that it woudl all turn out wrong in the second half but... it didn't, and the Goat scored and he told everyone to Shush! And we on 3-1 and I has HAPPY HAPPY! And I had the video to prove it!!!

Lincoln at home in the cup
sat in the kippax,when some bloke from behind
shouted at the top of his voice "come on Ball get
your finger out"
He sounded just like Alan Ball,the whole section
around us pissed ourself`s laughing

eeeeeee lad them were the days

I was there when...

Nathan Blake scored a penalty against us in Cardiff.
We were relegated against Liverpool.
Steve Coppell had his first game away at QPR
We lost at Wycombe.
We had 2 players sent off at Bournemouth - including Kevin 'agressive walker' Horlock.
The Goat hand balled it in against Wigan.
We won at Wembley.
Fat Bob Taylor scored a header against Birmingham to make us think we had been promoted.
We beat United - any time since 1989, including the swamp last year.
We sang 'who needs Shaun when we've got Bradley' Stoke pre-season 05.
We lost away at Chesterfield.
We lost to the Balloons of Bramall Lane.
8,000 went to Ewood to see us lose 2-0 with it kicking off at the end.
A City fan had 'Useless' above the number 20 - signifying how good Samaras was.
Ben Foster made a cock of himself and gave the ball to Vassell.
We were 2-0 down in 3 minutes away at Wigan.
Distin ran from his own box to score against Villa.
We went to Schalke and got the result.

match at CoMS against Barcelona.I sat in my hotel room in the dominican republic getting pissed watching it!.........Mrs wasn't too happy we were on our honeymoon!
Divorced her now anyway......no sense of humour!

Trevor Morley scoring at Bradford in a 1-1 draw in the last minute to get us promoted. Peter Reid scoring at Villa to keep us up. My favourite game was AC Milan at home in 1978 when Peter Barnes destroyed them, what a European night that was. Hopefully the Hamburg game will also make similar lasting impressions on us, for years to come. I really hope so!

der-bomber said:
Brian Hortons first game in charge when no fucker really knew who he was. lt was a midweek night match at Swindon, we won 3-1 .

Fuckin hell, that just give me a flashback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.