I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

My god he is the double of you, credit to you both for overcoming the hardship, you can have many days like this in the future and it's bright on many fronts, enjoy.

filling up reading that post and looking at the photos. Looks like you and your lad had a great day yesterday. Makes me even prouder to be part of this incredible club.

Colin_Bell said:
200640_10150147075900428_603490427_8669790_6389739_n.jpg

LOOVE IT! Hope he had a great time!

the story of the weekend that is. i'm sure you've thought of it already but a little shoebox with the match programme, the photos printed off, this thread post by post printed off would be an amazing memory box of the little man's special day.

the shirt simply must be framed and take pride of place in your living room.

Brilliant account of Harvey's day. He seems to have been buzzing by the fact he was surrounded by City legends.I am sure we will be seeing Harvey around Eastlands for many years to come. All the best.

Fantastic shots...I saw your lad running about before the kick off and turned to my son and said 'Have you mever seen a macot who looks sooo excited"..He was buzzin about all over the shop...glad it was a good day for him and for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.