i will say sorry 1st to dzeko..

My favourite player by far. I'm sure he'll show some very big european teams what English football is all about.

I've never understood the criticism either,in Germany the talent was there for all to see and he has the other qualities that would always see him come good - heart and desire.

He also looks like a great lad to be around and awesome for team spirit - really pleased for him.

I am happiest at the fact that everyone ran around Edin when he scored because, y'know, he's awesome.

matrix said:
Looks like he has a lot of respect from the team, nice to see all the the team running to cogratulate him after he scored.

There were a lot of great moments today: e.g., Kolo's pass for Edin's disallowed goal, Balo's header, Hart's save from the deflection, and, of course, David's pass for City's second goal. But, for me, much the most significant was the delight of all the City players at Edin's goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.