I Will take on the Hughes Out Brigade

Some people on here really do have blue tinted glass's. If you are happy to settle with a mediocre manager and a mediocre team then thats your buisness. But dont come on here with this type of shite thread, having a go at people who genuenly care about this club and want to get rid of this clown. The fact is our performances have gone worse since the start of the season, and have been dire since we been playing with Hughes post transfer window team. The managers we could have instead have been put forward, but ignored by somebody who would rather stick with a manager who is tactically clueless and has no player management skills. We have on paper a better side than other teams such as Everton, Villa, West ham and tottenham. but it seems the thing they have is a better manager. Making a few good signings dosnt make a good manager, organizing and motivating a team does. Hughes dosnt have it simple,

HUGHES OUT NOW!

I have been pro Hughes too long now- get him out - i am fed up with shite away performances and now this debacle at home to Fulham

Cant wait to hear what Hughes and his little band of followers will come up with now by way of excuses. Maybe injuries, bogey side, strong winds, ufo intervention. What ever it is I am fed up with this ex red clown making a laughing stock of this great club. We are shit and getting worse.

HUGHES OUT NOW

If Hughes is here after this season then I will be devestated, this man is awful, he could probably make Liverpool and the scum into mid table teams.

I have been one of the hughes out fans from the start...never should have been given the job...HUGHES OUT !!!!!!

12/04/2009 - The day I Joined the Hughes Out Brigade.

That was just utter shite, there was not a single good point to take from that game Bar Petrov and Boj getting time on the field.

After spending £70million on his player we have only gone backwards.

HUGHES OUT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.